Reviews for Your Swagger Makes Me Smile
Bombafan chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
I love the story ! you did a great job setting up the plot, when's the next one coming out !
Maddier chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
Please do the sequel, I have been stuck to these for days- their amazing! please do more! :D
RumpleJemima fan chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
oh man, I started reading this because I can't sleep and I like to read myself to sleep sometimes. I started reading this at 12:00PM. Now it is 2:10AM and I am still reading this! this is fantastic! I can't remember the last time I was this hooked on something! As soon as I finish this, I am reading the sequal! Can't wait! I am going to be SOOOO tired tommarow morning! I will proboblly end up sleeping till noon! But it will be SOOO worth it! you insire me! you are AMAZING! I am going to give this story FIVE STARS! CONGRADULATIONS!:)If you had a job as a writer, you would make tons of money! great job! I need help with a story I am planning to write and I need someone to help me finish it. Can you help me? I just need someone to read over my story ideas and help me piece them together. thanks!:)
Cas di Angelo chapter 19 . 1/20/2010
Wow. I don't think I ever imagined Cassandra to be so bitchy. Congratulations: you made me absolutely despise that one! (not that I particularly liked her before, i mean whenever I saw her on the dvd i was like 'freak...')
MeadowLark4491 chapter 21 . 12/3/2009
I'm impressed. You have a well written story here that kept me focused the entire time. I admit, however, that your hints regarding Macavity being the end of it weren't too subtle, but that may be my tendency to look for info on him and see how he's being dealt with. Well done, all told.
Wolf Spirit13 chapter 21 . 5/7/2009
WRITE THE SEQUAL FAST!

YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT!

i love the story

and my prediction was right!

WOOHOO

i always thought macavity was sexy in a wierd way. lol

i adore the way you potray the characters so perfectly in this drama, but i think bombalurina should have more fighting spirit.

can wait!
Wolf Spirit13 chapter 19 . 5/7/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!

write that sequal lickety split!

i love the bomba/tugger pairing except it seems as though macavity will be extracting some revenge in the sequal. please let tugger kick jerrie's ass! im sick of him whining like a MOTHER FRWAKIN PANSY! btw the drama is fabulous, i love the way you make the CATS world seem so real.

can wait for oct 21! btw HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!
Don't know Don't care 38 chapter 19 . 4/12/2009
i loved that chapter!

Don't know Don't care 38 chapter 17 . 4/12/2009
wow, you made Etcetera really evil.

I'm going to be quite scared if i ever see a cat the same colour as her.

Loving this so far.

Don't know Don't care 38 chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
wow, i gotta admit, that was really good.

now for part two...

fuckyeahBrianHolden chapter 11 . 3/31/2009
OMG I can soo imagine an evil Etcetera! Damn you Tugsy you're causing soo much problems! poor Bombs torn between both of them!

it's good

xx
fuckyeahBrianHolden chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
kill that bitch etcy! kill her!
fuckyeahBrianHolden chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
OMG Tugger angry enough to ask for help?

tugsy never asks for help! that's like amazing!

ooh angry/jelous Tugsy is really scary!

it's a good story!
fuckyeahBrianHolden chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
OMG I knew Etcy would be like that! I would too!

hahaha
fuckyeahBrianHolden chapter 7 . 3/27/2009
OMG is Tugger going to do something stupid!

NO NO NO NO NO NO TUGGER NO NO NO NO NO NO