Reviews for Little Wonders
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
thats the way the puppy pounces
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
SEPH HUGS! YES! lol. I'll call em smugs Cute
Alexis4 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
AW. So cute. And I found another of your stories. I don't know how I missed this one. Now if you'd just get to finishing the story about how they all ended up on Earth . . . :D I know. I know. Anyway, another wonderful story. I really do love this series.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
No one can deny it, Zack knows how to live life to the fullest, enjoying every aspect. I could just see him taking a stroll and stopping to pet every curious pup and chipmunk that came his way. He was so full of life before and you've shown how doubly appreciative he is after being a spirit for a while. Yay, glomp!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aw, I love how this turned out! It was really cute.

**snickers Seph's answer of "Hungry".**

And the ending was just squee! It's sad that Seph can't really see things the way Zack can, but I love that he can at least feel awed and grateful that Zack is there.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aw... aww! o I just love the idea of them having that period when Cloud was laid up from fighting Jenova and Zack and Aerith were just chilling and being alive again. XD

But anyway, this was so adorable! I especially love the bit about being hungry. And dead. LOL, that is so *them*.
cloudstrifejen chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aww! How sweet! XD I feel bad for Sephy... I really do... Sometimes, I've always wonder what would it be like if Sephiroth remains sane the whole time? Will he still remains loyal to SHINRA? Or abandons the company and joins AVALANCHE? Uhh... Too dizzy!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Yay, friendship! And yay for Zack and Aerith coming back!

I loved the entire food conversation. LOL at Seph's remarks!

And I loved how you described Seph as being amused! And I adored the ending!

Great work!