Reviews for All The Things
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Oh these were so amazing... I have no words;P
Sparkle chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
this chapter was so sad with a sweet ending.
sparkle chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Are you going to continue The Taming of the April Fool?
Lisa Telramor chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
People don't usually respond because reviewing is pretty intimidating. You send a message to someone you've never met. And, well, it takes time. Oddly, I review more when I notice that the author requests reviews, or if it is the last chapter.

Good, fluffy smut, by the way. I like how you kept them in character, but showed how they clearly felt for the other.
softdreamer chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
I really liked it :)

and that last line was perfect :P
Rin28 chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
aww that was lovely :)
Rin28 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
LOL loved the ending of this one. My favorites so far are the third and this one. The 3rd one is just so beautiful :)

and do I have to have a reason for this one? I mean come on! Total nosebleed here! XD
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
...i dont get it...
Verito.S chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
;_; the last chapter was so sad! I almost cried!

(The 4th one was great!)

I added it to favorites
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Cool. Thanks for the five drabbles
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Wow, this chapter really explains a lot. Puts more depth into Watanuki's lonely past life and how Doumeki really felt about it, looking in from the side lines, (even though he seems expressionless most of the time). And luckily, just as I thought it was, it wasn't just pity. - Though, at first glance, about that rainy day, I read the manga and it just shows Watanuki from the back holding a furry animal. I didn't really get a good look at it. Was it really a dog?

Well, anyway-muchos gracias! (if you understand Spanish. If not, it means thank you)

Sincerely,

P.S. My favorite chapter so far is four! XD I hope that doesn't mean that I'm perverted. :(
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Wow! In a way, that got me into an uncontrollable giggling fit, but I also see the way that they are connected, (not just by physical means either). -
alan is stupid chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
I enjoyed this immensly. You seem to have the characters down pat and a lovely, flowing feel to your writing. Nice job. I only hope we see updates in the future.

-Audrey
ktina21 chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
I loved all 5 drabbles so far!

the last one almost had me crying, just like in the manga...!

that sadness!

i'm really looking forward for more!

you are doing an excellent job in using parts of the manga!

thank you for sharing!

maybe you can smex and smutty out the scene were Doumeki pins Watanuki about the eye? *big puppy eyes*
KurowanwanFai chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
lovely..

i wish i could find my doumeki..

ahaha..its so realistic..even though doumeki has to put up with watanuki's antics and doumeki pisses off watanuki they love each other..

a perfect match..

i really do love them both..ahaha

wonderful! thanks so much