Reviews for Adored From Afar
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is a really cool story! It shows almost everyone's perspective! I am curious as to how you thought of this idea. Perhaps you could tell me? :)
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aw, poor everyone... I never really realised just how many crazy adoring-from-afar relationships there are in TMM! I especially liked Pai's bit... XD

Summer-san chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh! Young love D

Thanks for telling me about it, great fic!
hypermonkeygirlX3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow, that was really good! Your a great writer. xx3
MewJinjaa chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Me: So kawaii!

Seren: Loved the story!

Seho: ...

Me: But... But... (Sob)

Seho: ... 0-o ...

Me Yeah... about Seho... I DIDN'T DO IT!

Seren: Yeah! Technicaly, WE did it together.

Me: ...Oh, well...

Me and Seren: (In unison) Til next time! (Does peace sign and smiles)

Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Wow, I think you did manage to get the major pairings. Congrats! This was really sad except for the part with Ichigo and Masaya. But! Everyone was in more or less in character!
ArtistOfBlue chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
That was so sad. Poor aliens and mews. But over all I found it kinda funny _. Lol that was funny when Pai said :'For Deep Blue-sama's sake!' I thought that was a funny line. 3 Nice 1 shot
nekodreamstealer chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
wahh...poor Kisshu...(glomps sad alien) cheer up Kisshu-kun!
ILoveMCR95 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Soo cute! I love the story so much!
Mew-Sahara chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
It was so cute and sad at the same time. You've grabbed what I thought of the couples so well. Grah, I can't even describe what I'm trying to say into words. *smacks head on table*

It's just so wonderfully written. And truthful to the story line. Exactly what I thought, and most likely others, thought of the couples. Wonderful, wonderful, Saba Butt-dono!
Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow, just reading this story makes me cosider the complexity of the crazy love triangle orbiting Ichigo! 0.o Really nice characterization here, you did a good job!
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
That Purin and Taruto scene was SO sweet! Other parts were sad...Since they were true...What's Afar, by the way? '