Reviews for Fire and Ice
RadiantEyes chapter 32 . 6/1
why was Callie upset before accident?
RadiantEyes chapter 32 . 6/1
I m glad I came across this story n could finish it off so soon...Only I have a doubt abt what exactly danely told Callie that made her so upset...pls...clarify it...

but to be hones big fan of classic pairings just like you...I love Frank n Calli glad they had such beautiful ending together.. nd also I could to read my fav iola nd Joe here...write more Frank Callie ff's I love all of them...

much love

Is nancy in danger?
Is Nancy in trouble?
AlliDee chapter 32 . 2/22/2017
"Uh okay.. I was expecting a love poem" Joe hahaha
Really love how you kept the fire and ice theme throughout the entire book, between character parallels, emotions, and situations they were in. You kept us on the edge of our seats. The mystery was great, but I think overall I liked Frank's growth in this story best. You really rounded out his character. I really enjoyed reading Joe's thoughts on how "now that Frank doesn't think I'll see him less he's opened up a lot more" I really liked it! Also cute idea with Cal winning the dream dress.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/20/2017
OMGoodness. I love this chapter. This must have been the other twist you mentioned... Frank not actually shooting the guy even though.. but what I really love is franks: "everyone exspects me to be who they think I am" I would love to write a series of Franks secret confessions lol maybe I'll have too ;) one chapter to go!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/20/2017
Ooo I like the struggle Frank has in leaving Callie to go help Vanessa. It almost makes me wish his indecision would have cost Van a little more so he could feel bad about it hahaha I'm horrible. I also like how in a way Joe trying to put the blame on himself is almost paralling the Daley brothers. One sacrificing one for the other. Curious to see how Frank gets out of this one. Hopefully Collig is feeling the self defense
AlliDee chapter 29 . 2/8/2017
Can you imagine if Joe would have been able to come to the rescue instead of Frank? Then again, Frank may be more scary at the moment...

Like the background with Daley brothers.

Frank seeing Callie and is analyzing everything he should say.. poor guy. Touching.

Really like the attack on Vanessa! Nice tension and fear.
AlliDee chapter 28 . 2/5/2017
Okay Frank. You have convinced me why you didn't break. I was on the same page as your father.

What a sweet tie to Iola. Chills!
AlliDee chapter 27 . 2/5/2017
Joe is finding parallels between his relationship and the Daley's. Even Vanessa points it out. And Fenton be shattering that like: "Nah, I won't have that blasphemy in my house."

Joes words were a promise or a prayer. Like that too!

Wonder what Franks thoughts were to: Callie's okay.
AlliDee chapter 26 . 2/5/2017
PHEW. OKAY. YEAH. She's alive. But Daley just shoved her off a cliff? Why? He got away with the kidnapping, why not keep her?

Vanessa: I still don't like you.
Nan: Fair enough.
lol
AlliDee chapter 25 . 2/5/2017
First off I like how you split the chapter up so we got a bite of everyone's perspectives here.

Frank is scaring me!

I really liked your line "although she knew the Hardy world, she wasn't apart of it." Visa versa. And this is why even though Nancy and Frank are perfect for each other it just won't happen. LOL

I wonder what Nancy will find.

Contacts. Though I was technically thinking he was wearing blue contacts.. But I guess it makes since with his brother having blue eyes..