Reviews for Everything Okay, Dr Grey?
Becky chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
So I've read a thousand of these, making an attempt to get through my day at work faster, and this is the only one that actually reminded me of Meredith and Derek. Everyone else has written Meredith as this ridiculous character that literally reminds me of the chick from Twilight. So thanks, for making my day at work actually bearable :) I'm off to go read more of what you've written, if there is anything.
Sophie chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Great one-shot! I love how you described everything. Dang that was hot! Also, nicely done with the twist at the end, though I HATE the stupid plant and am eternally grateful now that she's gone.
zaza chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I loved it !
Bronwen Melisande chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was fabulous- cheered me up considerably :)
couture7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I really loved this! It seems like something that could have happened, but I also can see Meredith imagining this in 4.14. She kept getting distracted, and I wondered what was going through her head. I can definitely see this being it. Great job!
beth1814 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
good good story!
hibbleton chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I was hoping someone would write something like this. I love it because it really sounds like something that would have happened between Derek and Meredith when they were happy, but it's also definitely something that 4.14-Meredith would have imagined in her head, so bravo. :)
azqwest chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Great job! Poor Mer and her fantasies.
MortalCity chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This was fantastic brain candy. Great vignette; you've really captured the essence of their relationship in the last episode. :)
alygator86 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Love it! It totally works with what Mer was saying to the shrink about thinking about Derek's tongue lol. Great job.
makeminedreamy25 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
cute one shot! if you ever get time i'd love to read more! i love reading ones from the episodes. you know that's what she was thinking. it would have been better (in the episode) if he noticed she was fantasizing!
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Amazing! Even if she was just thinking it, it was still insanely hot. But that's our Meredith, taking the high road. And that's why we love her. :)

Thanks for sharing! And good luck with exams! :)
mia-belle chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
amazing!
twopiecesofvine chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
aww i was like totally into it when i realized it was just the crazy little thoughts roaming around in meredith's head.
tracyh chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
You are brilliant, I loved it! Excellent stuff.