Reviews for The Digital Princess
Kikyokurama 2 lazy 2 log n chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
*Twitch*Twitch* I'm not trying to flame your spelling or anything but I fell as if you need just a little help. If you'd like to you can send it to me before you post it and i'll have my dad look it over first. Okay? Other than your spelling it was a very good story. Creative and inlighting. Ken looked so cute! I LOVE YOU KEN!

Hiei: O_O WHAT? But I thought I was your bishonen..."

Karen: "You are! It's just ken too!" *Huggels Ken and Hiei*

Update soon or else face the wrath of my evil inard eating telletubies of choas! Muhahah!
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Wow! This is fabulously written! I hope you haven't abandoned it. It's really good, I'm very much intrigued. Please finish! Your writing is so yummy! Great descriptions, action, and first chapter. heh, I can't wait for the romance. XD Good work!
fairysphinx chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Eek! What happens next? Please continue! Good story!_~
Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
_
Miya chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Please continue! i really want to know what happened next!
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
That is sooo cool! Me like it me like it! Please write more. Or at least write me back. Ja Ne!
Selain chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Totally cool! You have two choices :Continue or to continue.
Phoenix Storms chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
I like! It's a great starting point! I hope to see new chapters soon! ;)
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
... ... .. . . . . ... . . . . . ... .. ... ... ... .. .. .. .. . .. . .. .. .continue . .. .. . . ... . . ... . . . . . .. . . .. .. ... ... . ... ... ... .. . .. .
PerniciousTrixie chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Hey I saw that movie...it was awesome...i loved the way you transfered the movie to digimon...kewl story!
cherry blossoms little wolf2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
please put the next chapters soon i want to know what will happen
starflower a.k.a Mizuriu chapter 1 . 10/4/2001