Reviews for Like a Bird in the Sky
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 1/2
I always enjoy stories where Thranduil is a loving father to his son though I wish there were more where he loves Legolas just as openly as an adult. On the lighter side it was fun to see the mighty Elven king, still has an Ada in Nestadren to fear. Its to bad we don't get to hear the lecture I am sure Nestadren gave Thranduil.
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Awww, that was cute. Legolas wants to bring his nana back.
WoodElfJedi chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Loved the kindly Thranduil. This was simply wonderful. Absolutely perfect! :):):)
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Such a beautiful story. I love how you've portrayed Legolas and Thranduil. :)
Kirschflower chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
aww what a cute story!
XxNaiXx chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I was listening to Dexter Britain - The Time To Run (finale), when I read your story... and I cried so much because it was so sad. I really know how it feels to loose an important person and how necessary it is to have a person who strengthen you :')
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Very nice... I WISH THERE WAS A NEXT BUTTON!
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Thranduil! Y-You cold, heartless, devil! How could you send your innocent, only, small, adorable son to face the wrath of a pissed of healer on his own? Do you mean to use him as a shield? Why you-!
Awesome story, btw. Loved it ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Adorable!
Sajna18 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Another great story! I have not found one of your that I have yet to dislike! keep up the good work.
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was a sweet father-son story. I enjoyed.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
A great story. Very well written.
quaff chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
"Go first". Giggle. Thanks for writing these stories. I really enjoy them.
Larner chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Yes, indeed-a good thing to have Legolas go first this time. And I love the tree reassuring both of them.
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
haha i loved this it's so cute, i hate it how you have to come up with excusses as to were sum1 has gone when they die, my little cuzzens learned long ago that when you die, you arent coming back, no matter what, it is so sad

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)