Reviews for Like a Bird in the Sky
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Such a beautiful story. I love how you've portrayed Legolas and Thranduil. :)
Kirschflower chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
aww what a cute story!
XxNaiXx chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I was listening to Dexter Britain - The Time To Run (finale), when I read your story... and I cried so much because it was so sad. I really know how it feels to loose an important person and how necessary it is to have a person who strengthen you :')
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Very nice... I WISH THERE WAS A NEXT BUTTON!
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Thranduil! Y-You cold, heartless, devil! How could you send your innocent, only, small, adorable son to face the wrath of a pissed of healer on his own? Do you mean to use him as a shield? Why you-!
Awesome story, btw. Loved it ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Adorable!
Sajna18 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Another great story! I have not found one of your that I have yet to dislike! keep up the good work.
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was a sweet father-son story. I enjoyed.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
A great story. Very well written.
quaff chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
"Go first". Giggle. Thanks for writing these stories. I really enjoy them.
Larner chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Yes, indeed-a good thing to have Legolas go first this time. And I love the tree reassuring both of them.
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
haha i loved this it's so cute, i hate it how you have to come up with excusses as to were sum1 has gone when they die, my little cuzzens learned long ago that when you die, you arent coming back, no matter what, it is so sad

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
Keji chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh Wow,

This was fabulous. It was sad and happy at the same time. I felt very bad for Thranduil though, and his worry and panic came out in waves. And it seemed he got there just in time! I dread to think what would happen if the elfling would have taken advantage of the strong winds!

Of course, there's no helping the sigh of relief at the end lol, this was very heartwarming Tinu. And boy, had I missed this!

I just finished deleting EVERY email that I won't even open, so that took ages lol, but here I am finally, on a long road to catch up to so much.

I'll see you in a bit!
Blip-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Aw. Poor Legolas, thinking if the wind blew him far enough he'd be able to bring his mother back. That's just too cute!
timme chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
poor sweetie legolas. that was wonderful