Reviews for After The Verdict
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Nicely done :)
anthropologist chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Very sweet story. "The Verdict in the Story" is definitely one of my favorites Bones episodes of all time, and your tag did it justice. :)
Persephone33 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is so well done that I can actually SEE it in my head...Brava, author!

Bones and Castle are two of my absolute favorites, and I've enjoyed all I've read of your work!

Thank you, thank you!

Carrie
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This was SO very well done! Kudos!

"She turned to walk away from him, but he caught her by the wrist and pulled her back to face him. "I'd rather catch you, Bones." "You already have," she replied. "Have I?" he asked softly. She leaned up and pressed a soft kiss against his lips, lingering for just a moment before she pulled back to meet his eyes again. "Totally and completely."

W.O. W.
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Bloody fantastic. I just re-watched this episode today and have been searching for some tags-and this is the best that I found! I love the fact they were able to deal with the issues brought up by the episode *and* get together! I just loved Brennan's response to Booth-"A little too damn sexy at the moment, Booth," she replied honestly. "And unless you're ready to jump headfirst over that line you drew, I'd suggest you go get a shower and meet me at the diner." I think my mouth dropped open too! *Loved it*

If only things were actually this simple. Sigh. But wonderful, wonderful job.
Username Unknown chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was excellently well written. Oh to have had them get together like that. *sigh* Thanks so much for sharing that!
Vebbie chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aww! I love this story!

Nice job, as expected :D

Love you.
Nyissia chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Yeah this eppy definitely needed this kid of ending

Thanks a lot! Double chocolate cookie for you!
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
love this. the shipper in me dreams that this is what they did after. :)

~ Bella
kinseyjo chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
fan-freakin'-tastic, that's what i thought! :) i just ran across this today - very wonderful job! :)

xoxo

kinsey
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
what was that about pocketing her earing, which episode was it?

and i really liked the story, it was really cute.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I loved that; great, great job! :)

Angelica
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aww, I love it! Something like this seriously needs to happen. I was watching it last night just thinking, oh my god jump him already!
ewriter chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Pretty cool, I liked it, I think it should be continued and you should write one for Wannabe In The Weeds to.
irony882 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
It was creative how you read into Booth's emotions and had him settle it head to head with a punching bag. This short story has the proper characterization, written very well. Congrats!