Reviews for Run
constantly-embarrassed-fantaku chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
THANKS SATAN
Nyx de Medici chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
I just noticed something... The Seven R's! hehehehehehe! Yepppers peppers, I am crazy...
yume76 chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
i kind of have mixed feeling about your story. one the one hand i think it was very well written. on the other hand... the ending kinda made me ... i don't know ... angsty may be. overall, i think you did a great job.
Kyuu90 chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Ending in the chapter was EPIC. xD Drunks.
Kitty-Chan chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
SO basically, Rukia died saving Ichigo and evryone excluding Renji drove him to suicide making it so she died for nothing?

Is there a sequel?
frostscarab chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
that was by far one of the greatest fics ive ever read, amazing your a brilliant writer, and ive read a lot of fics on this site but this one is the first one that made me sign up and write a review.

keep up the excellent work
Something Awesome chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
I'm going to kill you. I know you warned me, i know you even told me the ending, but im STILL going to kill you. YOU MADE ME CRY! Ok, so i was just after watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition which makes me cry my eyes out each and every episode without fail, but still. Your far too good at this writing stuff, NO MORE WRITING SAD STUFF OR YOU MAKE LISA CRY.

plus rachael gonna kill you cos you never mentioned Hitsugaya once, and hes the "best ever character ever" according to her.

Theres ALOT of hate coming at you, but you really are an awesome writer, TOO awesome, in my opinion. write something happy next time, and ill buy you a cake XD
Something Awesome chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
OMG. Still awesome. I
yaoifan124 chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
*sobs* OMG! Now i know why you said to listen to that song! *tears rolling down* Ichigo! NO! RENJI! LOVES YOU! It was good, no, great, NO! FANTASTIC! Im still crying! I'm making a story like this, but its like happy then something goes wrong, its about Naruto and Sasuke though... So, yeah... But, loved it so much! I would re-read this any day!
firefly734 chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
that was... DEEP...wow...pretty great
crave-the-rave chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
omg...so sad :( it was great but i realy wanted to know the reactions of everyone...i wanted the long guilt trips

!

but it was eally good anyways...

light/raver
Madame Hearts chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
you know this stpry of yours made me cry and pissed me off! i wanted to jump inro my computer and kick everyones ass this story made me hate everyone except for renji and byakuya but the others all needed a good ass kicking
Nithela chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. I LOVE that you made Urahara completely IC! COMPLETELY, ya hear me? I laughed like an idiot at some parts and cried at the end, and it was the perfect length too... seriously. This was the perfect fanfiction. Instant fave!
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This was cute. - It was made unbearably so near the end.
kerumica chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Oh my god! This is the end? WTF? You can't just let Ichigo kill himself and end it there. I need to see everyone else's pain. I need for Orihime to understand that Ichigo never wanted anything from her other than friendship. I need for Ishida to feel guilty for thinking that Ichi was ignoring her when in reality he had no freakin clue. Chad, well, he's Chad. I need to make Hisagi know that he will never get Orihime or Matsumoto. He needs to go find Kira or Yumi. As for Byuakuya, well, he can't have anyone for now. I need for everyone else to suffer, not Ichigo and Renji. Why? Why must you do this?

*hopes that Urahara just "happens" to be near the bottom of the cliff and can save my poor Ichi*