Reviews for Security
like, more?
Hellfire Putten Ninja chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
D'awww! I loved it!
AnonymousAvocado chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
"In their words, Fox had 'whored himself out' to MI6, and, as such, his status was highly classified''

And with that darn fantastic sentence my life is complete.
...
No, seriously, I bloody well adored this! It had a good moderation to things - not to much romance, the funny little element of Tom and the rest was just perfect. Flawless grammar and punctuation - no mistakes I could see. None, not even one. How did you do that? What's the secret?

Perfect. Splendidly perfect. *Stands up and claps enthusiastically*.

Keep up the good - no, wait, brilliant - work!

Rose x
Idealsdontpay chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I never get tired of reading this, it's so romantic in a totally unromantic way, very unique and well written in the realm of AR slash. I'd love to see you write a short about the mission in Prague maybe even detailing their first time working together and the beginning of their friendship (since im a massive fan of well-written angst- h/c) but I don't know if going into more detail would ruin the elegant brevity with which you write here.
Liz chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Really like this story, it's well-written and convincing, and seems to remain true to the characters.
Kitsune Diachi chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Love this! I adore the fact that Wolf is the one who worries! However, I did notice, Alex goes from being 28, to being 27 later on. Anywho, LOVE it :)
dragonzice chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Awww, I loved the progression of the their relationship.
Johanna chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Hahahah loved it! It was so freaking adorable and sweet, but mostly just easy and it made me feel really good :)
PlatinumOwl chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS.
Kayleigh is a good girl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
You changed this! I noticed! Still not sure if I like the new version better though. The old one had a very simple narrative that I liked, though I see why you wanted to add some things. It's still good, I still like it, I just noticed that it was different.
Amira Devant chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I must say that I wanted to read more on Snake and Eagle's reaction to finding that Cub was dating Wolf. Forget him being Alex Rider, just the fact that Wolf practically cradle snatched the boy he used to hate. (lol! Don't know about England, but 14 would be legal for sex where I live... well, for the next month when they finally raise it to 16)

I love this story! It's (ironcally) plausible and very well written!

Well done and keep it up!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
its so funny how Snake and Eagle didn't recognize Alex
Niniveh chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Love the rewrite, esp the pub part. It all shows the development of the relationship so much more clearly.