Reviews for Security
MyNameIsClassified chapter 1 . 8/22
Yes! I LOVE IT!
What's their ship name? Alolf? That sounds dumb. But I totally ship them now.
Skendo chapter 1 . 7/4
I don't normally read slash. I mean, I usually stay well clear of it, but on a whim I decided to give this story a go. Imagine my surprise when I actually enjoyed it! So thanks for writing this. I really honestly liked it!
randomgal chapter 1 . 6/9
*standing ovation*

This fic was perfect. Not all cheesy romance, hilarious moments and altogether so normal. The part with Tom, that comment about Fox, introducing him as cub leaving us to imagine their response... awesomeness! and the prefect grammar and wordings.

...wow
ripper34 chapter 1 . 3/4
Good story
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
like, more?
Hellfire Putten Ninja chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
D'awww! I loved it!
AnonymousAvocado chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
"In their words, Fox had 'whored himself out' to MI6, and, as such, his status was highly classified''

And with that darn fantastic sentence my life is complete.
...
No, seriously, I bloody well adored this! It had a good moderation to things - not to much romance, the funny little element of Tom and the rest was just perfect. Flawless grammar and punctuation - no mistakes I could see. None, not even one. How did you do that? What's the secret?

Perfect. Splendidly perfect. *Stands up and claps enthusiastically*.

Keep up the good - no, wait, brilliant - work!

Rose x
Idealsdontpay chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I never get tired of reading this, it's so romantic in a totally unromantic way, very unique and well written in the realm of AR slash. I'd love to see you write a short about the mission in Prague maybe even detailing their first time working together and the beginning of their friendship (since im a massive fan of well-written angst- h/c) but I don't know if going into more detail would ruin the elegant brevity with which you write here.
Liz chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Really like this story, it's well-written and convincing, and seems to remain true to the characters.
Kitsune Diachi chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Love this! I adore the fact that Wolf is the one who worries! However, I did notice, Alex goes from being 28, to being 27 later on. Anywho, LOVE it :)
dragonzice chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Awww, I loved the progression of the their relationship.
Johanna chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Hahahah loved it! It was so freaking adorable and sweet, but mostly just easy and it made me feel really good :)
PlatinumOwl chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS.
Kayleigh is a good girl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
You changed this! I noticed! Still not sure if I like the new version better though. The old one had a very simple narrative that I liked, though I see why you wanted to add some things. It's still good, I still like it, I just noticed that it was different.