Reviews for Troika
laumirot chapter 3 . 2/28
Please, can you send me the detail version!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 53,472.
If you want to sign, go to:
Rosajean chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed reading this! Lucky Hermione!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I would like to read the Explicit Version if that is possible. This story is very well-written although I wish it had more chapters. If you have the time, could you please read my two-shot "25 Years Later" and it's sequel, "In Some Other Time And Place"?

FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
O.o That was short. I enjoyed the story as long it was lasted.
whisperheart456 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
What the hell? You call that done? What happened next? Write more I I during to know!
Arioneway chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
HOLY! Ron, Harry & Dobby? Oh gosh:S

Anyways, Severus and Remus are so hot together! I, myself, want to be sandwiched between them. It's so warm and loving. Thumbs up!
uwishuwerecool chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
well enough
DoYouCare.Why chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Dobby - ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hermione left? That seemed just a bit unlikely...why would she endanger herself AND others by separating the Troika because of a small fight? However, the conclusion was satisfying...the bit with the knocks was appropriately sweet. This was an excellent story, but my only problem is that it was dreadfully short! :D I'd love to read more about this particular trio. Any chance of a sequel?
DoYouCare.Why chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Ooohhhh la la! Hot stuff ;) well, I would like the unedited version for my own guilty pleasure (PM me: username ) but I'm reviewing because it's my duty as a fan to let you know you're appreciated! I thought this chapter was good, but it surprised me that such a careful man as Severus would let himself get drunk. I did think the sex flowed naturally - it seemed very likely that Hermione would turn to, ahem, more carnal pleasures to distract herself from her worry. Severus' visit, however, seemed rather short and he had no injuries...which seemed unlikely. Excellent chapter! I'm sad the story's almost over :/
DoYouCare.Why chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Okay. Firstly: that beginning scene was intense! I actually thought she'd been captured. And oh, bad Severus, scaring her as Draco, though he got what he deserved! Naughty Hermione's having inappropriate thoughts about her men, hmm? This ought to be good. I like the interactions between Remus and Hermione, but there is no hint in the story to illustrate how Severus went from hating the "know-it-all" to liking her.
DoYouCare.Why chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
DOBBY? DOBBY? ewwwwwwwww. Oh, dear Pete, that is absolutely disgusting. Him and Ron and Harry, together...gah. Although, if there are two threesomes (troikas) than shouldn't they be protecting everyone as well?

Anyway, I had a bit of a critique in that I found it unlikely that Harry/Ron didn't immediately protest. Anyway, interesting idea - I'll be looking forward to more!
Glitcherdoodle chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I do wish that it could have been left un-cut version

and I am therefore expressing aninterest in the explicit version...
aoife7 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I really enjoy this story! Thanks for writing it!
ThePureAndSimpleTruth chapter 3 . 9/22/2010