Reviews for Those Who Are Both
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
if thats a friendship then i don't want to know what they consider real animosity.
Aronim chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is great. I doubt it is canon for any of the shows, but ever since I started watching Smallville, I really wanted them to be friends. They were great like that.

Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Nice
LoireLoa chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Funny that me and my boyfriend had discussed the same thing last night. That Lex an Clark aren't really enemies, just friends with issues.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Ok. Wow. I have this ball in my throat that I can't seem to swallow now. There was a lot there, for food of a varied spectrum of emotions. I laughed at Lex dryness and deviousness, was horrified and saddened by the savior vs. living person decisions, was touched by the strange comradeship.
The bit about world dominance was... well, I'm not sure what I felt. It was not quite horror, not quite grief, not quite wonder. I think I actually got a bitter smile on my face while reading it. Something like resigned acceptance *shrug*
It all put me in a contemplative mood anyway. Good stuff.
Marikalay chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This one is actually really nice. I like this view of Lex Luthor and Superman.
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
god, this was wonderful. really well done, thank you for sharing.
Keeper of Storms chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh very nicely done.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love this. Nice interpretation of their relationship.
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
That was really cute. Sort of like a Smallville, Superman-Batman crossover. Good job.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
That was beautiful. :)
Alberix.Silver.Quill chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Ah the fluffy joy of it.

Thanks groove child, you've given me something nice to go to bed on unlike the previous fic which ended all ambiguously with a deffinite leaning towards the main char screwing up and generally sliding towards bad, past evil and finally into a pile of their self perpetuated excrement.

I don't mind Hermione and Voldemort. Over the past two days I've grown to like it, but in the end there really is a limit to the amount of angsty-torture and narcissistic-adoration-of-intellect filled fics that one can stomach.

I have quite consumed more than my portion for the week.

Once again thankyou for this, warm and fuzzy fic filled with all that quiet humour.

It left me smiling in fan-girl adoration. _
jenetri chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Great story!
You-know-who chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Fabulous! But why was Lex so furious in response to Batman's suggestion for the third reason, and then shortly afterward so mellow about their friendship? If he was confident in that "screwed up friendship", then he would have just laughed at Batman. The fury seems to indicate that he recognized some truth in it.
Ophite68 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I never fail to enjoy a story of yours. This one is no exception. I prefer a Superman v Lex rivalry rather then bitter emnity. For one thing it makes their failure to destroy each other over the years more believable.