Reviews for Blessed Are They
TheNotedMusician chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Good symbolism, and I liked the way you worked the deeper part into their relationship, plus the added funny Gwen thing. Great job (again)!

TheNotedMusician
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Don't have much to say on this one, it was cute. Bit sad but not horrialy sad. I liked it.

Wildfire
Francine S chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
omg, really sad but cute, loved it, such a sweet story, loved it
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Sweet. Good relationship and character moments.
rain angst chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This is really good and the ending is made of awe. Love the Janto pairing and you did a really good job with it. Also liked Gwen in this story. It was nice to know she worries about Ianto and not just Jack. Great job!
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Good follow up to Family Matters. I especially liked Ianto lighting a candle for Jack, then blowing it out. Their last conversation was touching, esp. “That’s why I blew it out.”

Keep writing!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
this is amazing
Candybree chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Great story! I really liked how clueless Gwen was, even Rys knew more than her. Loved the sweet Jack/Ianto moment at the end. Keep up the great work!
Elanor16 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
love it...and family matter too. I love the part with Rhys. People don't use him enough in fanfic :D
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
i really love this, especially (for some reason) Rhys knowing more about Ianto and Jack than Gwen does. and i just want to hug Ianto.
adjovi chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I loved this! I absolutely loved "Family Matters", and was so glad to see a continuation of sorts. The "Do you know he loves you?" followed by "Do you know I love him..." was just perfect. Aw. You have such a great grasp of characterization-lovely stuff.
Vera Steine chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Love this, very sweet!
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
WOW! That ending was PERFECT!

Yes! why does no one consider the fact Ianto could hurt Jack? hm?

it was a truly wonderful fic! See me grin! XDXDXDXDXDXDXD!1
Kreacher Black chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
that was brilliant - especially the ending

will there be more? i hope so

i love your storyline and its so well written

:D
Mommys-Little-Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
aww nice oneshot sequel!

i loved the last few lines.. had me sheding a few tears..

well done! :D