Reviews for Discovered
Abbie1204 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aww! That's so sweet! I may have just developed diabetes from it!

*giggles* I can't even see straight!
Stacey190191 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Aww, that was completely adorable.

Loved it!

xxoxx
Froody chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
The collision was brilliant! So gorgeous, and the awkwardness of the conversation was hilarious. :) I loved both Howard and Vince throughout this chapter - nice characterisation. I felt you really pinpointed Howard in particular.

xx Froody
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
GA I love this! I adore you, I worship the Boosh, I need slash to live. Everything about this is awsome.
swisstony chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Aw ur fics r well sweet: D

And really well written course: )
LDNatalie chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Completely adored this.

Beyond love!
Beechwood0708 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This was really sweet, you write fluff just as well as your angst fics.

Tbh, it's probably best that you copped out on the smut- it's never any good the first time you try it, and a shaky smut scene would have brought down a wonderfully written fic. If you want to write in smut later, it's probably best to try a few PWP oneshots (even if you don't upload them) first, until you get used to the style. Jeez, I sound well perverted giving advice on this. Ha.

Anyways, on to the fic- I just love the whole tone of it. That regret Howard has for not feeling able to tell Vince how he feels comes through really well. It's definitely there, sort of lingering over everything, but never overpowering, which suggests him trying to repress it. The awkwardness that comes through in the dialogue at the start is lovely too. It keeps building for something to happen, and then when nothing does it's so anticlimatic, it really gets across Howard's disappointment and that regret. Your focus on Howard's internal thoughts and remeniscings, and the way you're so detailed and analytical about them, especially all the questions, gets across his insecurty and how much it's getting to him really well, and you've gotten into his head wonderfully. And the bit with Howard trying to ask Vince to stay in and then stopping himself was absolutely heartbreaking. Everything that's left unsaid just lingers there, it's so powerful. And when he's left and Howard's putting himself down, that really is again so heartbreaking. He's really brutal with himself, and the questions again make him seem so unsure and vulnerable. It's wonderfully put across. And the "Get a dictionary" idea on the list was so funny, a perfect little tension breaker. The dialogue between them afterwards is wonderful- the awkwardness is back, and there's a real sadness under it, the impression that they both want to say the same thing but are afraid to do it comes through really strongly. And the kissing was described, so beautifully rough, and you build up to it so well with the tension throughout the story. It's just amazingly written. And the ending is really lovely. The crying is just sweet, and Howard's reaction is utterly adorable. The last few lines are rather funny too. It's a perfect, upbeat, and very sweet ending, and a generally gorgeous fic.

luv ya

x
violence4 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
oh. my. god!

i am so sorry i didn't review before, but i didn't know what to say!

that was just so cute!

so cute!

SO CUTE!

*squee*

Howard's feelings about Vince leaving were so sad... the bit about dreaming Vince wouldn't remember him... just... tragic! and how they couldn't talk to each other... it was so sad.

but then the note!

it was so childish and cute! so Vince!

and the bit when they kissed on the floor... mm.

but nothing beats Howard and Vince snuggling in bed. nothing ever will. and you wrote it so brilliantly. fluff at its best!

i love you! please do more fluff!

xx
chugirl2526 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
yay brilliant howince slash so sweet at the end, and the list was great lol
redlaces chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This was just...perfect! Vince leaving to join a band is exactly the kind of thing which would be a catalyst for them revealing their feelings. Howard's not saying anything was totally believable. I really liked this line, "Howard would wake up feeling a little happier and a little sadder." And the whole bit with them confessing their feelings was just gorgeous, I read it several times. :)
brokenmoonlight chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Eep!

And...

Squee!

So, so beautiful. And thank you for the lovely dedication! :)

This made me well-up, gasp, laugh... completely flufftastic!

Poor Howard. I was so sad for him. He was so lost and all over the place. The part with his brain, and then when it decides to commit suicide, was so funny (not that suicide is funny, but the over-dramatic brain made me laugh!). And also when he was berating himself, thinking that Vince would never love someone like him. And then he found the note! The note was adorable! Bless little Vince.

By the way, Howard pinning Vince to the floor and kissing him was VERY hot. I'm so glad he came back and that they found out the truth!

The ending was just too cute for words. I love their banter so, so much, and you've written it perfectly!

Love you!

xx
BAILETTE chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
That was absolutely wonderfull, please write more like this. The little note was such a lovely touch and the sex scene was just... sexy!

So heart breaking to know vince did'nt really want to go with the band and he had always loved howard from the start.

A
JantoFan chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Oh my God, i love it! You should definately write more fluff.

The dialogue after they'd crashed into each other and they were both skirting around the obvious was so sweet, and the kiss was just brilliant, Vince's surprise was lovely.

Keep it up!