Reviews for Innocent
all about old stuff chapter 30 . 3/25
(i couldnt figure out how to edit my post if that even possible and it made me write on a chapter and said i already wrote on that chapter lol sorry im new) but i just wanted to let you know that last review from me made it 300! ../now 301 reviews lol
all about old stuff chapter 31 . 3/25
i love this story:) even if it was a little diffrent from the books;) i never knew about lola. or franks ''illness''. cuz of the books i was reading. (theres diffrent hardy boys books if you didnt know:) ) and i love how you continue there ''problems'' into your other books lol.
Paulina Ann chapter 31 . 12/20/2014
Wow. Great series of stories. Looking forward to the next one.
Ladycaitwolf chapter 31 . 2/12/2013
I LOVED IT. very emotinal i started crying (that don't happen often) very true about a hardy not being able to commit Murder. it's unthinkable. i love your Hardy world:).
CherryPika91 chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
Great ending. And this part make me laugh. Because it is so true! "He's a Hardy. Everyone knows a Hardy could never commit murder!"
Guest chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
The other day I dragged my friend out the door. I was going to menchies wether she wanted to or not. She asked me,
"Where are we going?"
"Prizon!"
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
It is now... 2 am. I am verging on phsycological collapse, and I am completely and utterly exhausted. I think it's safe to say that... I should go to bed. Oh and I'm happy Frank and Joe kissed and made up.

BAMAMAMAMAMAAAA IM LOVIN IT.
PrincessGBRS chapter 31 . 6/24/2010
IN THE TOP 3 BEST FANFICS EVER! I LIKED THIS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL! GREAT ENDING!
PrincessGBRS chapter 30 . 6/24/2010
OH! I SEE! Frank waited until the right moment to tell Joe about what his father did. It was the perfect time. :)
PrincessGBRS chapter 27 . 6/24/2010
One question: Why didn't Frank tell Joe that Fenton had watched all the molestation tapes? It would have convinced Joe that he was not touched by them and would have been an excellent motivator for him to go.
Wyntirsno chapter 31 . 1/19/2010
This was an awsome story. I loved the way Frank was able to help Joe. I love the brotherly love between them and you write it so well. That was amazing how you had Joe have his breakdown and was waiting for Frank. I do love Bear too, that was so sweet. I am so glad that you found Joe innocent like he so was. Can't wait to read the next story. Sorry it took me so long to review this one.
Ash8 chapter 31 . 12/22/2009
Well wow. I've just finished this and I have to say I so glad i read this after it was finished because I just don't think I would have been able to wait for each update. In fact I found myself wanting to skip ahead just so I could find out what happens - but I resisted because I didn't want to spoil it.

In other words, it was intriguing, exciting and a real page turner. I was totally wrapped up in it.

I like the way it had two story unraveling. Joe's past incident was truly horrifying and I have to say I am so glad you spared Joe from being sexually abused. I think that would have been very hard to take - knowing what he had to watch was awful enough. You handled it really well, but it was still very hard to think about.

There were times when I wanted to kick Frank and Fenton, especially in the beginning when they didn't believe Joe - I'm glad they were finally about to accept his innocence. (made for great tension though!).

And Vanessa was awesome. She was a great support to Joe, especially when he didn't have the others. And no doubt helped her in her own recovery. I like the way the girls are there but don't dominate the story. (Though mom Hardy doesn't appear much? I assume she doesn't in the books either - I can't really remember?). I've been watching the TV series again and she doesn't appear in that much. (Yes, your stories have inspired me to re-watch them).

Anyway. Another great read. Thank you so much for writing it. I can now get stuck into the one after vanished (which I've been dying to get into since reading it!) \o/
Surreal Epiphany847 chapter 29 . 10/22/2009
The part with Bear brought tears to my eyes! I'm loving this story!
Surreal Epiphany847 chapter 15 . 10/21/2009
So I finished reading Guilty today and immediately started reading Innocent. This chapter had me rolling with laughter! I could totally see Joe's face and confusion about the empire waist and then his enjoyment of Frank's tale of delinquency! Unfortunately, it is midnight and I have to go to sleep. But I will be back in the morning for the rest of this story! I am addicted...lol
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 31 . 4/20/2009
WOW. *Totally breathless*. Your talent for telling stories is uncanny. I mean, you made it so suspenseful, you built up on Frank and Joe's relationship, and you stayed within the real personalities that people twist around so often.

Just want to say that this story is going on my favorites list. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

As Always,