Reviews for For the Kingdom of Peace
Silvara chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
I still have to read chapter four, but this one was as interesting as what I read already. I'm glad for the idea and purpose of this fanficiton since ficcers are too few to write Delita in the gray scales and actually paints hims as a three dimensional character.

I have many good fortune wishes for this story which has still its special place it my heart.
denglongfist chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
I have not enjoyed a fanfic in a long time. This was beautifully crafted in dialogue and interaction. I enjoyed specially the way in which Delita's thoughts and motives are weaved into the story, it certainly helps to suck you in.

Nice job and keep it going.
ShanoaWarrior chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
I really liked your story. I don't think it was terribly OOC. I never played the FFT remake but I do know the dialog is different from the original. I do wonder what style of English was used; it did not seem like old, Shakespheren type English for it is still easy enough for modern people to understand.

Your portrayel of the characters were great; well-written fanfics often bring them even more to life then in the game itself. You can interpret their actions and have an insight to their personality. Delita has always been an interesting character to me; he becomes cold towards the world and Ramza but does soften up to Ovelia. I personally believe he started out using her but later comes to love her a great deal.
Ex Oxide chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
My main problem when I am writing stories is the nigh inevitable battle scene. Sometimes more than one needs to be written and they...they are what some people read a story to see. I need not refer to the entire genre of fanfiction that FFVII created and the countless fight scenes within (as such a great many of them are worthless aside from the more creative spurts of violence) but I applaud you for taking the route of brevity in illustrating your fight in this chapter here. I cannot and in my own way salute you for doing what I can't.

Since I played the PSX version oh so long ago the names of the moves and characters that you use (from slight spelling variations to complete name changes the other game version must have) I have a bit of pause as I read but nothing major. Good pace and good character development on the parts of the NPCs you picked as your protagonists here from what I've seen so far.
Ex Oxide chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
I doubt I am the first person here to say this but...I'm not sure if Ovelia knows she was adopted at the time this chapter is supposed to have occurred in the storyline. I did read your disclaimer about your artistic license, which I understand as I have done it myself in a retelling novel for a game, but felt I should say that in absence of other things to say.

That and you are a braver man than I to use "Olde English" so faithfully. I don't mind accents but that particular dialect so irks me that I can't write it for any length of appreciable time, much less make it the base language for a tale of this length.
JC-zala chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
The character development is really interesting. You've managed to write a story without having the characters go out of character. They stay true to their personality in the games. I find it rather difficult but you've done it superbly. I find their interactions and thoughts quite entertaining.
JC-zala chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I'm actually a fan of Delita and Ovelia. Tragic pairs like them are so hard to come by and I find them unique individually. Personally, I find your story very interesting. The point of views of characters and the wordings are very well written. Good job.
Chocobo Goddess chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
I'm enjoying this fic very much! Unfortunately, I'm in no position to beg for more *coughtwounfinishedficscough* but I would be happy to read more if it comes. :) And how sad that this appears to be the...ONLY Delita/Ovelia fic out there? Seriously? At least it's a really good one! :D
Silvara chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
A good new chapter for a good story.

Faithful to your pen, I'll look for more. :)

Sisi
Silvara chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Only one complain: write more! XD
Thisaccountisnowinactive2 chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
That's was a good chapter!
Raftina Rune chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Wow, thank you soo much for writing this! I love that you're taking their story another way (the way it ideally should have been in my opinion). There was so much miscommunication between Delita and Ovelia that could have been averted if they only opened their mouths.

Their manner of speaking is spot on too. I will wait for any other updates from you. _
Silvara chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
It was really good and I'm grateful that someone took time to think twice about Delita. I haven't finished the game and I know I'm spoiling the plot but it seems I can't help it...

This fic is just too exciting to read, blame you !

Okay, I fav it.

Hoping to find more, and till then, take care ! ;)

(you're so right it's not fair their is so little Delita fictions... T_T I'm even not sure yours isn't the sole at all..)
Thisaccountisnowinactive2 chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Very Good! And Please Continue!
Silvara chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I want to read more, please ! XD I hope you will continue thins. For now I put it in my alerts, hoping to hear more about it sometime...