Reviews for The Sand Jar
Guest chapter 14 . 12/15/2016
Oh god firstly I love most of your chapters
But you make hinata to be weak against civilians. And you made her into a whore.

Staying in naruto's apartment after sex and moving in with him (doing laundry).

What's wrong with you
hoycahooy chapter 16 . 1/13/2016
this is one of those stories that even though short, it still filled my satisfaction. i was on a writer's block and this story really inspired
me! i was in the middle of writing something for a final project in literature. i found this and i didn't regret leaving behind a sasuhina story. long story short, you're an amazing writer! REALLY!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
Garbage. Very well written. Personally hated the story line towards the end. Garbage
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
That was shitty seriously the worst smut ever g home rethink your writing
Dotchi13 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
You made it sound like Gaara was the girl for a while there O.O
But I love it so far :)
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Well, that sort of escalated a little too quickly.. Made me double over the previous chapter just to make sure I hadn't missed anything.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Well that was one weird encounter.. :)

Funny though. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Kankuro is proving to be a doting young man.. or perhaps the future brother-in-law? XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Ah, am interesting love/hate relationship is underway! Thank Kishimoto for creating Gaara as socially inept. XD
Fushigi Doll chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Yes, it pleased me XD In fact, I loved it!
AmaiNeiko chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
I liked your story a lot. Although I liked hinata through out the story she was really different from her normal personality. I understand why she is that way due to the explanations in your story. Still I enjoyed this, especially since the lemons were very well written. I like how you noted that waking up in someone's arms in the morning does hurt your neck, lol.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
great job(:
KokoroNoTakara chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
JADE! The color is JADE! The fact that you have destroyed the visual appearance of my favorite male character of Naruto has irked me the whole story. HIS EYES ARE JADE! JADE! Without jade colored eyes, unruly red hair, a red ai kanji tattoo, and the tanuki eye rings then the character IS NOT Gaara-kun. He then becomes am original character. Not once in the series does Gaara have grey, slate or dark eyes! GOD this has irked me beyond all else. I am in love with Gaara-kun to the point I made a Gaara Sabaku fb profle and had him married to me. Yet with one detail you have insulted his sexyness!
KokoroNoTakara chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
For one, Gaara does NOT have SLATE colored eyes! Jade colored yes, blue sometimes even. Green at other times. But his eyes are NOT slate! They are nowhere near grey!
Dola chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
whoa...waaay dramatic chapter. im glad that you didnt make hinata overly sweet and forgive Gaara immediately. cuz seriously, thats some disturbing stuff she just saw. although im glad she still loves him. the story wouldnt be interesting if she forgave him so quickly! :)

about ch 11's descriptiveness, i didnt mind too much. it was well-written, to tell you the truth. D and also, readers should kinda ready themselves when they see a fic is rated 'M'.