Reviews for Eternal
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aww, this is so sweet! I think I actually teared up! :)
Neuroanatomy chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I know this fic has been completed like ages ago but I would still like to compliment you.

I've been browsing to your fics and I must say that you've become one of my favorite authors.

You give justice to one shots and most writers can't do that.

It's either to short or the plot doesn't make sense at all.

Worst there is no plot at all.

So cheers mate! )

After I read this fic it totally made me appreciate my mum more.

So it's been somewhat of a er... memory refresher slash eye opener (this somewhat makes me think of can openers ). lol.

Neways... good job )
Itachirules.org chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
AW! SO CUTE I LOVED IT! Its in my favs in 5...4...3...2...1!
PiscesHateScorpios chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
AWW! so sappy and sweet and... *SQUEAL!* AWESOME!

i loved it so much! it gave me those warm fuzzies!

PHS
Maniac Tenshi chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Omg, that sounds just like wat Sasukje would write & say!XD ur amazing at times yah know that? good job 7 sorta funny!_
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
i liked it, despite the fact u mixd sasuke and sakuras' names in the beginning wen u said how they brought him back or watevr.

othr than tht, cute

happy unbirthday

-frumpyrox
shierysh chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aww.. that was so sweet! They even named their daughter after Sasuke's mother! x3

So cute! Another fav! :D

"He finally realized that that Hyuuga liked him" I was like 'O.O' then you said "(not Neji, Hinata)." so then I was like, 'Oh..' XD

And the bit where Sasuke said he read one book of Icha icha Paradise XD "But it was kind of necessary" How necessary can he be XD

Love your fic! Write more SasuSaku fics! You said you had loads of ideas! Write them all! Ok, that's a bit too much x3
NejiTenfanforever chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was so cute! I loved it! *clicking add to favorites button*
Troublesome girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
aw! That was so sweet Julia-chan! i loved it! Happy Mom's Day!
broken-luv chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Great job on this! You did wonderful, as usual. X3

Keep it up!

~!Saku-chan!~
SoFunkyFresh chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
hey julia! so mikoto is sasuke's mom? and what is icha icha paradise?

i think you should write a sequel or another chapter to this one because it was really sad and somber and emotional but happy at the same time so i was all like, whoa, julia should write another one like this!

how did you get the time to write this, i thought you were out frolicking with your family for mother's day?

what's an ANBU captain? and i thought orochimaru was good? is he the one like michael jackson?

so i love the title of the story, it just goes in with the quote oh so nicely!

which of your stories has the bob marley quote? n how come you're not continuing the A to Z story, you APE?

there was such love flowing in this story, it was really cute! happy mom's day
Azumi Nagasaki chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
kya! -bows down to xbrokenxdreamsx-
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aw! That was beautiful!
SMOKe13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
aw that was so sweet! i mean i'm just about to cry over here god! that was beautifully written and i just loved the ending. it was really cute about naruto bringing over a kunai and mikoto got her hands on it. if mom were dead (and god forbid that) i would totally write her a letter for mother's day. really good job!