Reviews for Kryptonite
Please please please update
Katrina chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Please update
Simoman chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
I know it's been ages since you've updated this story but I think you've done a really great job on it thus far.

The inner conflict of Blair and whether she should play the best friend to Serena as she spends her life with the man Blair secretly loves or whether to try and win Dan for herself.

Then of course here we have serious discussion from Serena that she isn't sure anymore whether he is her true love and obviously Blair is secretly happy but she knows that her feelings make her a bad friend at the very least. As you put it "Blair couldn't help but think of how she was a good friend on the outside, horrible one on the inside."

Personally I think despite this story not being updated for almost two years now I think there's plenty of development in this story that you can continue with.

The ones the most obvious to are these;

1) Serena said Dan was away a lot so where exactly was he and what was he doing? More importantly does Blair know where he was and if so why is she covering for Dan and not telling Serena the truth about where Dan has been?

2) If Serena no longer thinks Dan is the love of her life, who does she think that person is?

3) Was Chuck indeed behind the note which said: "Glad you finally settled, B, whether you chose to… or not." and if not who was and what were their reasons for leaving the note? Do they know why Blair isn't as happy as she appears to be?

4) It seems pretty clear from Blair's reactions in chapter two that she was the woman Dan was with that Serena was talking to her about. Was this thing between Dan and Blair just a one night thing or was there multiple occasions that they were together?

5) Will Blair continue being the best friend or try and get Dan for herself? Will her relationship with Chuck play in her decision?

6) Does Dan love Blair or is her feelings for him only on her side?

Anyways I hope at some point in the future you continue this story and if you do be assured I will definitely read it at some point. I'm one of those people who thinks Dair (Dan and Blair) work very well together so I very much enjoy reading fanfiction about them such as your story here.

Keep up the good work on all your stories. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

Simoman
addisonkarev chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
It was seriously amazing !

Love Dan and Blair :)
MyAwesomeness chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
I just read all three chapters and this is AWSOME!

You need to continue!
Ordinary Madness chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Oh, I love it! I hope Chuck didn't like take advantage of Blair. Hah! Though if he did it would remind me of our RP.

Tinsley
anon123 chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
This is unbelievably good, Please write more
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
so that was a pretty nice chapter there. :) i love the part about being a good friend. hahaha update soon
shinybearXD chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
please update... great story! please!
madteen66 chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
trouble in paradise :D
madteen66 chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
you made this funny!~ DanBlair is usually very angsty an all but i love this funny :D!
lunza chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
atlast you updated!
Cela Fille chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
whoa.

this story isn't dead?

i was worried it was, and it was just sitting in my faves, NOT GETTING UPDATED, but this made up for it :)

i'm really really hoping chuck didn't...

and the serena story was great xD

update soon(er than last time)
SilkenBone922 chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Update SOON!

I LOVE Dan and Blair!
D chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
could you update wiht chapter 2 .. hahah this story is so intriguing!