Reviews for Tales of a Foolish Fool
Smoky chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
Too friggin' cute! (although I was ready to cry at the third chapter...poor girls ;_;)

There definitely needs to be more Adrian x Franziska love...thanks so much for your writing! :)
EvilMarshmallow13 chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
Before I start, I want to thank you for satisfying my yuri thirst today. It's not often that I find a fic that fills it.

Now, moving on to the actual review. ACK. Very awesome. I remember reading a few of these from the PW Kink Meme, and was thinking the entire time "Oh, so THAT's the person that wrote that." I'm pleased that I found this-with the fandom being rampant with yaoi and het fics (coughcoughPhoenix/Edgeworthcoughcough), all the yuri kinda gets smooshed inbetween them and ignored. That, and the fact that it's mostly F/A really makes this a wonderful reading material to fill the time and obsess about. A few small grammar mistakes here and there (missing dots on the epillpses, a couple places that comma's probably should've been in), but all in all, very enjoyable. 5/5, and I hope this fic isn't ignored. :D
Indochine chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
I love
Rain54 chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
Fran and Adrian in a glorious Sunday morning, nicely written smut there :) And Franziska's yearning to touch Adrian is just sweet. Really enjoyed this one, keep on writing!
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
I've always enjoyed your writing and almost squealing in joy now since you're updating. Great work!
Bjafi chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
Love.
Indochine chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Hum! Good job! I love stories about FranzyAdrian!

Please continue!
Rain54 chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
That was tastefully written ;) Adrian as a somewhat clumsy vampire is fun to the little snippets about vampire novels are amusing. Their contrasting personalities never failed to entertain. Keep on writing!
Rain54 chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Although I haven't played Ace Attorney myself their dynamics are interesting, gotta read their background stories after this. I assume the 2nd chapter timeline is before the 1st and the 3rd is after the 3rd? The lemon on chp1 is tastefully written :) Anyways, hope to see you write more of it!
Bjafi chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
WRITE MORE.

I love this pairing, and you're a damn good writer.

m femslash.