Reviews for Earliest Days
MeeMeeCandy777 chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
I'm so happy! This story is wonderful! BTW, I'm writing a story on AO3, and I'm letting the children appear. Anyway, I wonder the couple and the kids will be after RE6... Bye!
Davidbomb123 chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
its funny what Chris said about Family with Wesker and now Wesker has a son
Solid Snake91 chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
Wow this was an awesome story. I stopped reading with school and what not getting hectic and finished reading the last 4 chapters today. I like the possibilities there are for a sequel, and am happy with this ending as is. look forward to reading more of your work.
RRCM chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
I don't normal read romance stories but I enjoyed this one, I thought it was pretty good, keep up the good work!
Awaii-Mom chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
I really hope that you make a sequel soon! I loved reading this story! Had me hooked the whole time!
Redfield Claire chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
Ah that was the end I hope there's a sequel
Anonymous chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
I must say, reading this last chapter made my afternoon. Thank you for the great ending. Cheers to plot twists!

yamiishot chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
X3 Knew Wesker couldn't be dead. Gotta love the guy, he's like a cockroach, Sergi was right XD

I hope there's a sequal, that'd be awesome
Praxis Antigone chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
Nice ending JL. Looking forward to your other fic. And nice dissin' on the Resident Evil movies lol.
faolan228 chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
"To think Romero's script was turned down for this one...ugh, turn that shit off." Claire spoke, prompting Rebecca to hit the stop button. I laid back on Claire's bed fully, my head propped up by the pillows. Please...let them be okay.

I lol'd so hard at that line. Yes, Romero's script would've made a better movie.
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Interesting story, though I think you made Chris a little too hot-headed.
yamiishot chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
Mm, lovely death for Wesker. Takes a lot to kill that guy XD
Anonymous chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
It's been a while but I'm back to review. I must say I love how this story came out and I'm sure the last chapter won't disappoint. I'm a huge Jill fan but the Wesker death, oh no! Love that crazy bad boy but he had it coming. As for the rumors, I wouldn't let them get to you. I was going to boycott Capcom myself until I saw the tombstone was a fake (hours of frame by frame in the trailers, lol). Don't let them discourage you. I've been patiently waiting to see what happens next in He's a Lady so I'm glad that's the next main story of yours. Can't wait for the fanfic installments, don't forget the plot twists!

jane chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
Another great chapter. I hope the rumors about Jill's death in RE:5 aren't true and I believe she is still alive. If she is really dead, capcom will get an earful.
KIRAyuki chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
Aww you killed wersker. :( other thatn that I loved it. Also about the charecter death in my opinion i think it's fake our beloved charecter ((not gonna spoil)) is most likely still alive.