Reviews for Misfits
Lol chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
you should continue this! It's really awesome.
Hellocloser chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
You have an absolutely brilliant writing style. So smooth and simple to read, and a wonderful vocabulary. You've captured very well how their relationship would realistically be, so kudos to you! I sincerely hope you continue this soon, I look forward to an update.
andres15 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Me encanta la historia, por favor, no deje
Caitlin Crisis chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Well I'm a tad late on reading and reviewing, but I wanted to let you know that this was good nonetheless. I wish it would someday be updated, though.
Neko Allen Walker chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
come on i love this story
Jeremy chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Good chapter, hope to see the next one soon.
Jeremy chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Good chapter, hope to see the next one soon.
Vincent Noir chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
You left us there in a cliffhanger. How could ya?
Jilligan9223 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Oh my good gollie gosh, why am I suddenly fearing for Lenalee's somewhat innocence? Great going Allen taking that away Still I can hardly wait to see what Cross is going to do with Lenalee...please dear goodness not the talk I can just see it now.

'The heck were you thinking little lady giving your precious innocence, something you can never get back to my dunce of an apprentice!' blah blah blah over and over (for some reason this image of Cross makes me laugh.)

great story can't wait for it to continue!
Jovii chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
this is such a good story :O u should keep writing it :(
Risen dreams chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
aww such a sad story :(

but i really enjoy reading it!

hope u keep it up! :)
Famelia Ly chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Hey, this story is so COOL! Why havent you updated! It would be a sin to leave such an awesome story incomplete, only with too chapters going! Please, you CANT abandon it! Look, you have written so little and yet almost got 40 reviews! Its OBVIOUS its a total succes! Pleaase! Dont dissapoint us!
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Ooh, whatever will happen next, I wonder

Cool read!
derpinaderpherp chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
i really love your writing style and the cynicism you incorporate into it... it really adds to it in a way that you dont often seen in allenxlenalee pairings.

please continue! i dont want to seem annoying but... please! please! please! UPDATE! i am begging on on my hands and knees! D:

IM DESPERATE OTL
Odat chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Aw poor Tim. Is Cross going to pull a classic "lock them in the closet until they're making out?"

I have recovered from the shock of the first chapter and would very much like the next one please.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »