Reviews for Petsitter
Ash or Rayquaza chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Funny!
superecho chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Oh yeah. This is great!:)

Hehe, did I sound like Gabi?

This is the best .hack/G.U. humor story I've ever read!

I've read this dozens of times, and always laughed. :D

My favorite part...

Well, all of them!

I'm happy about Kite's (real Kite. not Azure Kite) appearance in this story too.

Oh, yeah. Natsume is madly in love with Kite.

(Everytime I didn't invite her to my party in .hack/QUARANTINE, I could feel her somehow XD)

That's also why you can't marry her in .hack/G.U. Vol. 3/Redemption!

You have a good sense of humor!

Keep going!
MiraMisaki chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
... Wow. I think I just died laughing, came back to life, and then died again. This was hilariously written. I love it, I love it, I love it. _
xoverfiend chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
hahahahahahahahah!

That was pretty funny. I also thought the symbolism was good too.

Seriously, Haseo gets pretty much every character of the female persuasion in that entire game series to fall in love with him...by accident!
Oracle Five chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I have to say, I checked this story out with a suspicion that I wouldn't like it. But you proved me completely wrong! This was amazingly entertaining and mildly thought-provoking.

Good job!
Little Jackie Papercut chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Only someone who regularly watches Scrubs could come up with something this surreal and hilarious. Good job.

Zeke out.
Digitaldreamer chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
...That's probably one of the most amusing things I've read in awhile. XD The bit with them all handing Haseo leashes is just... yeah, amazing.

After that things weren't quite as amusing, but I still got a kick out of this anyway.

*Digitaldreamer*
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
lol! That was freaking hilarious! It sounds like an OVA for .hack! It'd be so awesome if this were a doujinshi or an anime one-shot or something...
shado121 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Great stuff _

gave me quite a giggle lol
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I figured Natsume would have been hanging out with Piros.

I think you got Pi slightly wrong, but what the hey, this is isn't the sort of thing meant to be taken seriously.

Yeah, Sirius and Alkaid is stretching it a bit but only a bit.

You think Grene and Negimaru would be the ones to hand Boreduex to Haseo. They stick to her like glue after all. (Usually around the ankles.)

Of course with all the OTHER epitaph users there, I doubt Haseo's little rampage would get that far.

And yeah Shino it's possible was using Haseo the same way Ovan was.

At any rate, this seems more like a look inside Haseo's head, one of those mental thought balloon images we all have day to day. This is how he sees his situation, and his only demented way he can think of fixing it.

Atoli's master of course stabbed her in the back.

And since Sakaki finally came back to the game Tabby finally has him back.

I loved Kuhn's envy!
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
THIS IS HILARIOUS! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is actually kinda how things went in the game. XD Go Haseo the Unwilling Pimp...though I do like Haseo with Endurance for some reason.

-_-;

Anyway I loved it!

BOO ATOLI! YAY EVERYONE ELSE!

I even like the evil people more than Atoli...I never liked her in the first place. D: