Reviews for The New Adventures of Darkwing Duck
Dwrocks9 chapter 84 . 6/24/2014
Hello Schypi, This is my first and I guess last review of your work. I just wanted to thank you so much for putting your all into your series. I have been a fan of darkwing duck since the good old days when it was on TV. For years I wondered what could have happened with the series and then I came across your NADWD and though I haven't read the series before this one. I can say that you have truly captured the spirit of Darkwing. I'm sad that it ended, especially after such an epic story arc. Though I know life gets hard and you have your own life to follow. Anyways I just want to thank you for the time you have given me to relive the spirit of Darkwing. I hope you will find that you have inspired a lot of people.
Pulpomolcagetero chapter 84 . 6/20/2014
I understand what you must be going, but if we take into consideration what it is to be devoted to work and the obligation of your life outside the internet, I go through the same, to the extent that it is complicated, but one thing I you did was remind us of the love for these characters, if you ever find the way back to get the comfortable slippers (I mean back to this story) podrar do, if only to find a way to complete it in a way that makes you feel satisfied, be soon or in the future, and strives to write, for your enjoyment and joy of heart, for that he has given us the gift of speech, to the delight of our souls. I wish you happiness.
Dawn Totadile chapter 84 . 6/7/2014
Really wish you hadn't ended it, but I understand. I'm going to make drawings based off of this when I have the time and was hoping to post them on Deviant art with your permission? I was thinking one scene per chapter, even for the episodes you never aired. How about it? I'll start it up if you say I can...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 84 . 5/25/2014
Whoa… you really had a lot of plans for this story. I understand why you're finishing it, of course; I hadn't been writing fics regularly precisely because I lack the time, and I'm mostly focusing on drawing pics in Deviant Art these days.

Congrats for such a wonderful story, and all these years you gave us, the readers, such great chapters and new adventures of the Masked Mallard of Mystery.

So long, thanks again, and keep the good writing.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 83 . 5/25/2014
Heh, Launchpad is a brony… join the herd, bro.

Very good updating here, and, as usual, excellent references and scenes. As for MIT, my guess is that someone there knows Herb, and they don't want a Muddlefoot around.

Keep the good writing.
Bookworm Gal chapter 84 . 5/24/2014
While it is sad to see this wonderful story draw to a close, I understand why that must happen. This is a wonderful and long tale that I deeply enjoyed reading and I am thankful that you took the time to summarize what you intended to do with this story if you had continued. I especially smiled at the idea of bringing Gene from the DuckTales movie into the story. Regardless, thanks for the wonderful adventures. Your work has been amazing and inspirational (I know one writer who said that reading your tales prompted them to write about the Negaverse). So if this is truly the end, please know that it was a wild and fantastic ride. So thanks for the story.
cryshardy chapter 84 . 5/24/2014
Wow, that's all I can say. Just wow! I'm sad that you are ending my favorite story, but I completely understand. Stories got to end sometime and it was time for this one to close. I was just rereading the story for a second time when I got a notification that you updated. And I am happy that you ended it like you did, giving us the ideas that you had but leaving it up for our minds to form all that happens. Would I love to possibly pick this up, of course. But I don't think I will ever be able to do it like you do. Thank you so much for writing these stories. They will always be my favorite out of all the stories I have read. You are a very talented writer, you got into the characters brains. Thank you again! :D
Wolvmbm chapter 84 . 5/24/2014
While I must admit I am sorry to see you go, I am glad to see that you given out the details of how this series would have been finished. :)

I must say I did enjoy seeing that Darkwing would retire from crimefighting becasue he was married and have a child now is a true reasonable excuse. :)

Nice detailing on Gos's future as well and her marriage to Honker. :)

Great idea bringing back some old Ducktales characters from their one time movie as well as reminding the readers of Launchpad's past as a son of a Stunt family. :)

Would we ever knew the true Identity of Darkwing's nwe sidekick before Rowe or was it left mysterious ?

The wedding would have been a great way to end the series at that time, but the future adventures were interesting as well. :)

Thank you so much for such a great tale from start to finsh.

Wherever your future leads you, I hope it would be a great one. ;)
Dawn Totadile chapter 83 . 4/13/2014
Oh man you had better come up with that new directer! I can't stand the suspense! I'm sad Hooter had to leave, but hey, he made it this long and that's more than anyone probably thought of the old bird. DW had a nice comment for the press though. I liked it. Really hope you write up the next chapter. I can't wait! Here's to wishing Nega Gosalyn good luck on helping her world and that Techno actually marries Crimson later on and all, same with Launchpad and Mia as well as DW and Chris. :D
Dawn Totadile chapter 82 . 4/13/2014
:D Oh man you gave me a heart attack, I thought she was gonna bite it again, whew...
Dawn Totadile chapter 79 . 4/12/2014
Aw man Gos... or rather Warrior Gos, I was really hopin ya wouldn't go off the deep on this oh man...
Dawn Totadile chapter 78 . 4/12/2014
I'm sad, you killed Bob... as for DW I hope he makes the right choice on the girls, ya know?
Dawn Totadile chapter 77 . 4/12/2014
wow... I mean, I never really liked Dark Warrior but I still feel sad seeing as how he died... I mean, wow...
Dawn Totadile chapter 76 . 4/12/2014
dude, your freaking me out with worry here! Techno keep your head straight cause Crimson sure ain't.
Dawn Totadile chapter 74 . 4/12/2014
Oh wow, so Negarian used magic to reserect her? Whoa! and now that they know about using Rowe as a familiar, this gives nega Gos a whole new power!