Reviews for The New Adventures of Darkwing Duck
Malarity chapter 60 . 6/11/2009
I figured Taurus would use some sort of voice activation involving Darkwing to wake up again. It seems the only way he'd know Darkwing would definitely be back. Looks like they're all in trouble now...

This was an excellent chapter, I totally didn't see it coming! It's also a concept in Darkwing fanfiction I've never seen before (and I've read nearly ALL the DWD fiction here on ). Kudos to your originality.
Wolvmbm chapter 60 . 6/11/2009
Wow, when you said that this story would change everything, you weren't kidding. :o

I got say besides revealing everyone's name within one chapter, the real story is between the other surprise and Crimson.

I mean all I can say about that is WOW! :D

You got to ask yourself, what if Drake's prediction did came true, I mean while Gosalyn is almost an adult, she's still his adopted daughter. And with news like this it tends to make one wonder what will happen next ? :(

However, I'm stasisfied with the conclusion of this story as it shows that 10 years tends to change a person and shows another "what could have beens ?"

I'm glad that you've reached a great compromised within this story. ;D

Now the other things is the hint of the return of Taurus Bulba, I mean he's like Negaduck and Darkwarrior Duck combined, and those guys are alternate versions of Darkwing. :(

Who knows what will happen when he escapes SHUSH custody ? :(

I must say nice way of you explain Bulba's absence since his last fight with D.W. and it was a great way of explaining how he survived after all this time. :D

Please do keep up the great work upon this good story of yours because after a chapter like that one, I can't think of anything else that can top that. :D

So please do keep up the good work. ;)
LADYMALLARD chapter 60 . 6/11/2009
Wow, that was a story with a twist, I never in a million yrs would have seen comming. Having been a fan of the cartoon and seen the episodes that featured Bulba, and even read a bit about the possible return of this character, in a season that never was. I wouldn't have thought it would be the return of Professor Waddlemeyer, back from the dead, as well as the discovery of Bulba himself. But, are the guys at the Agency right? Is he really gone for good and all? I wonder... Anyway, I don't blame Gos for being angry, but I kinda feel for the professor's situation too, I guess. But if he had really wanted badly enough, to contact Gos, I think he would have found some way to do so. I really enjoyed this chapter, you did a great job, with everything. I can't wait for the next part to come along. Till next time.
damonika2009 chapter 60 . 6/11/2009
Wow you weren't kidding when you said it was going to change everything in this story. With Professor Waddlemeyer coming back and I understand that Gosalyn would be angry at that. But a very good chapter.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 59 . 6/6/2009
Very good scenes with the reporters, and, again, cool job with your previous' chapters' material.

LADYMALLARD chapter 59 . 6/5/2009
This is a great chapter. It's refreshing to read about an alien who doesn't hurt, mame or try to kill everyone it comes in contact with, but is only interested in going into hiding to keep from getting recaptured. All it really did was frighten Cal. Although, I would be pretty darn scared if a gob of goo slithered up onto me and melted into my skin and if I suddenly started to see visions, I didn't really understand. that wouldn't too cool either. But it really didn't do much harm at all, to it's host. Great all around Chapter, I eagarly await the next one. Great job.
Wolvmbm chapter 59 . 6/5/2009
NIce update and a great piece at showing why Darkwing is the crimefighter need for St. Canard. :D

I must say that this story does show just how important Darkwing is to several citizens of the city and how much the city needs him. :D

Also great job with bring back Avalon and the Jumpgate, I can't wait to see what new idea that they are planning to use and how Darkwing will be involved. :D

Great job once again and I would like ot encourage you to keep up the good work upon this great series of yours. ;)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 58 . 5/29/2009
Excellent job, as always. Nice scenes with Rowe and Gos, but when she gets to know the otter caused such pain to Honker and herself, she'll not forgive him so easily. About who loves her the most, well, Rowe gets depressed without her, but Honker was ready to break all his moral rules and quit something he loves just for Gosalyn and her family's sake. Point for Honker.

LADYMALLARD chapter 58 . 5/29/2009
Man, this chapter really ran the emotional gambit, from Honker and Gos's breakup to that nervey little hussy Jax pushing her way into Honker's life. I would have decked her too. To all Bushroot's inerference with the Blackmail to try to cure Rowe's obsessing about Crimson, to the fun stuff with Crimson and Rowe fighting all the other criminals and nearly having a moment in the park. I really had a good time reading this chapter, it really had everything including the kitchen sink, metaphorically speaking! You did a Great Job! Till next time.
Wolvmbm chapter 58 . 5/29/2009
First off I find this an interesting chapter, but it held a creepy stalker point within the mist of the story. :(

Nice of you to place Darkwarrior in jail, at least for a while or until Darkwing decides what to do with him, right ? :)

I find it great for Techo and Crimson to secretly fall in love with each other.

One question that bugs me is why didn't Rowe try that magical connection thing with Nega-Gos or at least if she has any magic wihtin her like her positve counterpart does. :(

Still it was an interesting chapter and nice way of improving the relationship between Crimson and Techo and great way of having Drake play Dad mode for a while, in and out of costume. :D

Please keep up the good work upon this great series of yours. ;)
LADYMALLARD chapter 57 . 5/20/2009
This was a teriffic chapter very exciting I'm glad that the gang will eventually have a new lair in the Audubon Bay brige again it certaily wouldn't be the same, I agree. I think having Crimson confide in Meg's cause otherwise she might cause a scizim for the future and we all know what trouble that is. I loved all the references Especially the name you gave MegaVolt's possible new love interest, but as I was reading all your great fun facts, I was puzzeled when the "Back to the future" one was mentioned, having seen the movie a few times it seemed to me that your gigawatt reference sounded a little off from what I remembered, so I looked up a film clip from the movie and Doc Brown is explaining to Marty McFly about needing 1.21 gigawatts of power, for the flux capacitor, which could only be achieved by a bolt of lightning, other wise everything is quite fascinating as you laid it out. This has to be one of the greatest, most exciting fan fiction series ever written. I look forward to your next chapter with great eagerness. Till next time.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 57 . 5/19/2009
Amazing fight and action scenes, as always.

Nice that Megs now has a brighter future ahead.

An emergency hideout... very Batman-ish! Well done.

Malarity chapter 57 . 5/19/2009
I definitely knew the moment I saw Jewel's name she would be a love interest... after all the play on words is clearly destiny ;)

Good job with this chapter! I always figured DW would pull a move like that if his hideout was compromised.
Wolvmbm chapter 57 . 5/19/2009
Wow, what a chapter, Megavolt now a good guy and he even gains a love interest as well all in one chapter. :D

You just got to do a chapter centered around Megavolt's start as a good guy, because after a story like this one I would love to see what good deeds Megavolt may do or how he may do with a love interest in Jewel. :D

Also great "Back to the Future" refrence, even I never got that one and I'm a fan of the third movie of the series. :D

Also great mention Crimson's previous fight with Gigavolt, and how both she and Megs now know a bit about their futures. :D

I'm sad to see that the original Darkwing tower is destoryed within this story, but very clever using one of the other 3 towers as a back-up tower for the gang. :D

I must say it would be interesting to see how Negaduck takes Gigavolt, since he's Megavolt's evil side and none of his naive side as well. :(

Great appearance by V.P. Norrin and how he was ordered to lighten up on Darkwing by the President. :D

Please keep up the good work upon this great story of yours as even I can see Darkwing's new temporary Hideout will be an interesting idea for new dangers for the gang to face. :D

Please keep up the good work upon this great series of yours, and congratulations on a 1 year job well done entertaining "The New Adventures of Darkwing Duck" ;)
LADYMALLARD chapter 56 . 5/12/2009
Wow, quite a story, as with all time related storys, you never know what will happen. I can't wait to see where this will go, quite a cliffhanger. Clever use of the tron splitter, in the creation of an ultimit villian. Splitting Meg's into a good and pure electric evil pair, just like it did with Darkwing in the creation of the first Negaduck,(one of my favorite episodes by the way)this does effectivly improve MegaVolts life, but gives the Darkwing gang a new and more dangerous adversary. Excellent chapter. I loved the working in, of the DT's character Webby, nice touch. Till next time.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »