Reviews for The New Adventures of Darkwing Duck
Dawn Totadile chapter 71 . 4/12/2014
okay, that was epic !
Dawn Totadile chapter 69 . 4/12/2014
Again wishing that someone didn't die, but I understand nonetheless. Feeling real sorry for Honker but relieved it hadn't been Gosalyn because that would've ended up way worse.
Dawn Totadile chapter 68 . 4/12/2014
I really wish she hadn't died, she didn't deserve that.
Dawn Totadile chapter 67 . 4/12/2014
that was sad... I wish Kit had made it though, but I understand what Techno was saying there.
Dawn Totadile chapter 63 . 4/12/2014
haha, nice I totally was thinking of Duck Dodgers with the whole thing about DW not being in the 24 and 1/2 century heheh, but what about the locket?
Dawn Totadile chapter 62 . 4/12/2014
Man you scared me with these last three chapters, way to give me a heart attack! I thought that DW was gonna die cause of Tauras and that Crimson was gonna faint or something from her Grandpa being alive again, nice touch by the way.
Dawn Totadile chapter 58 . 4/11/2014
Hey, Negacrimson was complaining about Negahonker not being gentlemanly enough or something, so how about that? She could get Rowe with little to no prob, besides in your "Death Rowe" (IDK on spelling half the time :P) you had him kiss her and he liked it, so ya could do that :D :P
Dawn Totadile chapter 57 . 4/11/2014
Yeah! Megavolt can finally get a life! and as for the bridge thing ahahahahahahah, totally thinking similiar things on that hehaha, only I was thinking that Gos would have her own tower, ya know :P hehehah
Dawn Totadile chapter 56 . 4/11/2014
Oh, so Gigavolt is just his powers unleashed into a being of himself... sorta... saw the episode where that was used on DW and this is all I can really call it... nice touch though.
Dawn Totadile chapter 55 . 4/11/2014
Okay, this one was great! I'm hoping he turns back into Elmo and works for S.H.U.S.H. without them knowing why he's so good with electronics, ya know ? Or something like that... either way, epic, or as Gos would say "Keen Gear!"
Dawn Totadile chapter 53 . 4/11/2014
Seems like your characters are giving themselves a life of their own, now that's good writing :D
Dawn Totadile chapter 42 . 4/11/2014
My favorite book, nice choice :D Love the alien thing by the way, but I'm sorta disappointed that he didn't tell DW about him being an alien, ya know?
Dawn Totadile chapter 36 . 4/10/2014
Nice merge, I saw that episode and it was great. You could make a whole new tv series with this and I'd never want to stop watching it!
Dawn Totadile chapter 34 . 4/10/2014
I loved that book :D Great chapters by the way, I'm still interested in the alien bit though so hope ya got more on that.
Dawn Totadile chapter 13 . 4/6/2014