Reviews for The New Adventures of Darkwing Duck
Nightw2 chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
Hey there. Thanks greatly for getting this next chapter up. Great job on the action, exchanges and emotional content. And wonderful work on Steelbeak's return. I'll most certainly be looking forward to more of this as soon as time and inspiration will allow.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
Don't mess with the high-tech sidekick!

Very cool chapter.

If replying this, please do via e-mail. My server is failing.

Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
Well, you promised the return of a former agent of FOWL and you delivered the goods, as the spys say.

I must say I was shock to see Steelbeak starting his own organization of evil and I can see a future team-up between them and the Fearsome Five.

Also it was nice to see Honker's fears over his current role in Team Darkwing and how the strain can get to him and the fear of losing Gosalyn.

Please keep up the good work as I await the next chapter in this great series. ;)
SharanMcQuack chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
LEAVE LAUNCHPAD OUT OF THIS! I do NOT want him wasting time with that pretentous purple peacock! Let gos be his sidekick, fine! Just leave Launchpad OUT of this! Send him back to working for Mr. McD where he belongs! Since I don't expect you to let him work solo, I'll settle for him being back to working for Mr. mcD!
pokefan366 chapter 10 . 7/29/2008
'The Agency' could have changed there name to D.I.A. & moved to Duckburg. I thought of this because the A in D.I.A means Agency. (D.I.A. stands for Duckburg Intelligence Agency. This is revealed in, 'Double-O Duck in the Ducktales series.)
pokefan366 chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
This was a good story. I hope you do put that bit that you cut out, where Darkwing saves Christine from The Fearsome Five in another story.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
Christine is a very good OC.

I agree with Darkwing. Superman needed years to tell Lois he was Clark Kent; a hero wants to be loved for himself, not for the disguise.

If you reply this, please do it via e-mail. I'm having server problems right now and don't get a thing from the site.

Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
You know you could have kept this story a little shorter and have Christine not know the secret until later on. :(

But it just a suggestion and it would be nice for the Darkwing team to have a medical healer by their side, along with a magical ally. :D

Still another great chapter, and I hope for many more in the future. ;)
Nightw2 chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
Hey there. Thanks greatly for getting the next chapter up. Admittedly, I'm not too comfortable with DW getting another love interest (I personally thought it used to be one of the most over-used cliches in the DWD fandom), but I'm still mature enough to respect the facts of life and have a lot of respect for your obvious writing talent. And I have to admit that this was still a well-done chapter. Great work, of course, on the action, exchanges and emotional content. I'll definitely be looking forward to more of this as soon as time and inspiration will allow.
Malarity chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
Yay! I was wondering when Darkwing would finally get a love chapter :D I just felt so crushed for him when he found out Morg was married, it's nice to see him with someone again.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
A very cool link to an actual episode, and fitting perfectly with both the series and your story.

Nightw2 chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
Hey there. Thanks greatly for getting this next chapter up. Not much I can say except, as usual, awesome work. The exchanges, emotional content, flashback action and characterizations were, once again, superb. I'll definitely be looking forward to more of this as soon as time and inspiration will allow.
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
Man, that was a great chapter to this series. :D

Nice adaptation to the famous Darkwing Duck episdoe. :D

Now I wonder one thing as this series continues...

Why not bring back Tarus Bullba, and start a gang war between him and Negaduck and F.O.W.L along for the ride, with Darkwing in the middle. I mean he'll be swamped with work trying to bring in all 3 criminal organizations.

Still it's just a thought for a future story.

Anyway keep up the good work as this great story continues on. ;)
Malarity chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
Wow, that is definitely the most interesting Darkwing origin story I've heard! You pieced it together really well.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 7/15/2008
Hilarious! And the ending... excellent job.

Very good scenes with Drake and Gos' scripts as well.

390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »