Reviews for The New Adventures of Darkwing Duck
Dawn Totadile chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Yeah right DW hehe
Dawn Totadile chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
hahaha, nicely done :D I was a bit worried there about him being a soloist for the rest of his love life, but eh, ya gave me a bit of hope on that :D
Dawn Totadile chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Wow, so you used the storyline from that future episode and twisted it, nicely done. I like this version better. It certainly freaked out DW that's for sure.
Dawn Totadile chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
hahah, nice job haha, now that's funny :P Honker, You've got spam heheh
Kriss1989 chapter 72 . 4/5/2013
House Rules Parcheesi, Greater Llewellynland's great contribution to the world. That and zen chess.
Guest chapter 64 . 4/4/2013
Greater Llewellynland is the best country not being the best country ever. Now who's up for House Rules Parcheese?
LM1991 chapter 83 . 3/21/2013
I've been reading your story for a while now - plus it's prequel - and I love it. I love it a lot. You're a fantastic writer. I hope to read a lot more chapters after this!
supercomputer276 chapter 83 . 12/18/2012
Hah! Launchpad's a brony! XD Recognized it near immediately!

That said, I think you returned with style. This chapter is just as verbose as I remember the previous ones being. Dear GOD, if I didn't just finish school for the semester, I don't think I could've brought myself to read this doorstopper.

Speaking of which, wasn't this thing over a million words before? Maybe some way the site changed the word counting brought it below the million. I dunno.

For future chapters, I certainly would be interested in the new SHUSH director. Also I'm hoping to see Rowe again, though the best way for reintroduction, I think, for him and the other two would be in the middle of their latest caper, at about the same time Darkwing and co. learn about them. Y'get what I mean?
LADYMALLARD chapter 83 . 12/17/2012
I hadn't read a chapter of "The New Adventures of Darkwing Duck" for quite a while, not because I lost interest but because the stories I had been following were getting more and more and I just didn't have as much time to sit down and read most of them. But, when this new chapter popped in I was excited to take up an old favorite again. That being said, on to my review: I loved this chapter, it reminded me about why I started to read this series to begin with. Exciting and witty and well written plots, with all the ins and outs of the original show I loved way back in the early 90's. Exciting and thrilling with humor blended in as well as some sad or chilling parts...great balance overall. I look forward to future installments of this terrific series and when I have a lot of time on my hands, I'll go back and read some of the chapters I missed. Great Job and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter...till next time.
Wolvmbm chapter 83 . 12/17/2012
I have to say I am a bit emotional and speechless over this chapter as a long-running character leaves the scene. :(

Truly things are going to be a bit different now the J. Gander Hoover is gone from SHUSH. :(

I also could understand DW's reaction to all this, especially after he won a major war with Negaduck. :(

Truly a sign of things changing, but is it for the better ?

Which brings me to my next question, whether or not DW's future, the various tibits that we know, can be change for the better and not the worse ? :(

Still, it is nice to see you back after so long and I cannot wait to see where you'll be taking this story next and who will take over SHUSH.

So please do take all the time you need as I will be here waiting for the next chapter. :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 83 . 12/17/2012
I'll miss Hooter and I'm concerned what NegaHooter has up his sleeves. Regardless, I am happy to see more from you and I look forward to future chapters. I wish you the best of luck.
m1552 chapter 82 . 11/2/2012
I don't know whether or not you will ever read this Scyphi, but I felt this story warranted a review.

First I want to say that I have read NADWD in it's entirety, as well as your Cyberchase works. You are my favorite author on and the only author I actually recognize here. Your style has influenced my writing style on my (admittedly unpublished and unfinished) fanfics, your standard being the best I've seen so far. You've become very good at writing succinctly and comprehensibly, and you are good at setting the tone of your stories. You have also shown expertise in describing action sequences and in characterization.
However, I must also give critiques in order to make a complete review. As good as you are with descriptions and narration, your characters' speech seems a little too proper at times; this problem is most prevalent in plain conversation when you aren't trying to convey great amounts of emotion. I don't expect perfectly in-character speech, but sometimes it seems they all have the same manner of speaking as the narrator. An example would be when NegaGos confronts Negaduck early in the chapter: "Because I did some digging through some paperwork about the event in question." I know the tendencies to write in stellar grammar, but the thing to remember is that this line is spoken and not written, so the prepositions and phrasing wouldn't be so well arrayed; a possible re-phrase would be "Because I dug through paperwork about it." Another thing you tend toward is comma splicing, generating run-on sentences and slightly awkward phrasing; for example: "Negaduck had ordered that the glass paneling be rigged so that they could be removed long enough for aircraft to depart, then returned to their original position, and the order had been carried out, meaning this could be done," which could be rephrased to "The paneling had been rigged on Negaduck's order to open just long enough for an aircraft to pass through, facilitating an easy departure." I know it's a lot, and would be hard to break the habit of coma-splicing, but it would improve the flow of your writing. Have you considered getting someone other than yourself to proofread? Spellcheck doesn't catch those things, and it's hard to proofread one's own writing well.
Finally, I want to emphasize how great your writing is, and that these little fine tuning flaws are intermittent at worst. Thank you for all the time you spend writing stories for all of us to enjoy.
Fanatic97 chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
HOpe htis continues one day
ahilty chapter 82 . 1/10/2012
I really should have said this before, but this is the best Darkwing fic on the site. Seriously, it's probably the most awesome work of fan I have read.

I hope you start up again. I really do.
Dark Patrician chapter 82 . 2/1/2011
If this is the end, and I sincerely hope it is not, that this was a terrific ending. It felt like the perfect mix between finale and epologue, especially the Gizmoduck/Darkwing scene that definitely felt like the kind of scene that would take place during an epologue.

Negaduck was well done, Darkwing has been a bit dark at times so it made perfect sense to give Negs a moment of showing actual affection.

I hope this isn't the end because there are so many things that you could do, that I won't bother listing any. I hope you enjoy your hiatus, you've earned it.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »