Reviews for The New Adventures of Darkwing Duck
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 82 . 1/19/2011
Awesome chapter, as always. I particularly liked the job you did with all the Gosalyns.

Keep the good writing.
Wolvmbm chapter 82 . 1/16/2011
I must say it was an emotional final battle between Negaduck's forces and Darkwing's forces. A bit of action, but some emotional bits all around. :D

You desevered the long extended vaction from this story as it was a long while when it was last published.

I am a bit curious to see where Negaduck goes from here considering this was his BIGGEST PLAN ever since the Negasphere inccedent and the Return of Darkwing Duck storyline.

I mean Negs finally goes to jail and he admits his feelings for NegaGos., but can it really hold him for long ?

Also there whatever left of the Fearsome three, who knows when they'll return.

Nice character moments all around, plus I was surprised with how you had Darkwing and Gizmoduck reveal each ID to one another, very akward moment indeed.

It was a great idea to have Darkwing take a brief moment and recollect all that has happen and what to do about his love life when this is over, and I got to say it makes me curious as of what the future holds for him.

Surprised with how the good guys busted into Carnard tower, very surprised indeed. I mean I didn't see that coming and it makes me wonder how many of these Jumpgates there are in this world ? :(

Please do take your time when you plan on returning to your tale as this just sets up some interesting moments for our heroes and their allies with the war over. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great series like this one. :D
Malarity chapter 82 . 1/16/2011
Bravo! I think my favourite part was the climatic stand-off between Negs and NegaGos at the end there.

I can't say I'm too privy to Negaduck admitting he has feelings, but I'll agree that if he ever had to care for someone, I think it would be NegaGos. It seems all Darkwings of all universes have some connection to Gosalyn, good or bad. And that includes Negaduck.

It's interesting seeing the parallels between your story and the Crisis of Infinite Darkwings arc that's just about to finish up when the comic is released on Wednesday. There's a lot of coincidental similarities, which I think shows that you're on the same level as the folks over at Disney with some of your ideas. Your story manages to remain unique and original on its own at the same time.

Looking forward to seeing the changes unfold for this story in the future.
Bookworm Gal chapter 82 . 1/16/2011
A mini army of Gosalyns and Negaduck's control finally failing. A wonderfully exciting chapter with plenty to think about. Great work.
Dark Patrician chapter 81 . 11/24/2010
Thank you for writing one of the best Darkwing Duck fics I have ever read. Anything I could say about it seems too little, your characters are all unique and well written, your action scenes are easy to follow, your humor makes me smile, and I have actually teared up after reading some of the death scenes you have written.

Nanite Darkwing came out of nowhere for me, I, like so many just assumed he came from an alternate version of your Chapter 3 and I let it go from there. But your work with him this chapter was brilliant, I'm sorry to see him go (cue tears). You made this chapter seem so hopeful, so many things happened that made me think that things were coming to an end and the day would be saved, but now I'm almost depressed at the thought that maybe you're about to unleash something so much worse that anything we've seen before.

With all this being said, there are a couple things I'm curious about:

1.) Is FOUL/FOWL still around? Last I remembered Steelbeak was still free, I'm kind of curious to what his reaction to all this going on might be or even if since the heat's been off him, he's cooking up something too.

2.) Have you given thought to characters like Tuskernini, Ammonia Pine, or any of the other...C-List baddies DW's fought in the past? They probably wouldn't deserve a whole arc but a one shot of yours is more than enough to revive them. Although I do remember you saying at one point you'd never do a Tuskernini cameo. Or else, if you wanted the challenge why not cause all of DW's much lesser known adversaries to form their own team and try to get rid of Darkwing and the gang? The thought of Ammonia Pine & Jambalaya Jake bickering just makes me chuckle inside or Techno vs. those mind controlling hats makes me smile.

Anyway, thank you for writing this excellent fic & I'm looking forward to what you come up with next.

Dark Patrician
Mimi0204 chapter 81 . 11/20/2010
As always, friggin awesome. Just...awesome. And epic. The battle was great, by the way. And, just because I am the fangirl that I am, Rowe still likes Crimson? Aww!
supercomputer276 chapter 81 . 11/19/2010
I doubt I'd mind if you stopped writing this story (as long as you finished the current arc, of course) because short of cueing the return of Solego*, I can't think of any way to top the current story. Bringing down Negs from this would be the ultimate accomplishment and sounds like the perfect note to end it all on. I recall another episodic-like adventure story like this that had a climax to an arc with a similar level of epic-ness; the guy tried continuing after it and ended up quitting.

Not that I want to discourage your quitting if you want to keep writing, of course. If you think you can follow up this SM64 of an arc with your own Galaxy (weirdest video game metaphor ever), be my guest to try.

*Solego is the main villain of "Legend of the Chaos God," a multi-part Disney Adventures comic where each part featured the world from a different show in the afternoon cartoon lineup, with Darkwing as the last one; the others were Tale Spin, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, and Duck Tales. I can PM you a link to it if you want, since I doubt reviews will allow me to put the link here.
LyllithWho chapter 81 . 11/17/2010
You have no idea how long I've waited for this chapter! When I checked my email today-after a HORRIBLE three weeks without internet...urgh-I danced for joy and screamed 'CHAPTER 81!' to every person I saw today...I was glared at by the greeters at the supermarket.

AMAZING CHAPTER!

NEGARIAN IS DEAD!

POOR NANITE DW!

TECHO MUST BE RESCUED!

NEGADUCK IS SOOOOOOOO BAD!

I ADORE THIS FANFICTION SO MUCH!

And, sadly, I have not read the new DW Comic either...Living in a 3rd World Country SUCKS sometimes.

UPDATE SOON! But, not too soon, cuz the suspence is what gets me up in the morning!

~Lyllith C. Fon
Wolvmbm chapter 81 . 11/15/2010
WOW, now that was some chapter as Darkwing and the gang delivered a DEEP BLOW to Negaduck's plans and had destoryed his prime source of power.

Luckily for Negs he developed a back-up power in his bigger plans.

Now it's rescue time for the heroes as they try to defeats Negs at last.

Very interesting developments in this chapter in showing the origins of Nanite Darkwing and given a more deeper reason for Darkwarrior's mission, both which ended tragically in the end. :(

Also interesting conversation between Dark Avenger and Crimson, as I feel that Gos has a nack of reaching her alternate counterparts very well. :D

Also you forgot to mention Negawing who is still on Negs side after all this time. :(

Nice update indeed and Please do keep up the great work upon such a great series like this one. :D
Bookworm Gal chapter 81 . 11/15/2010
Another great chapter. Killed off a couple of Darkwing copies (one good, one bad) and removed the army of mind controlled people (for now). Rowe is back in action and NegaGos just experienced an important flashback. Can't wait for more.
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I love the first chapter. The last part of the chapter was so funny. Poor Darkwing Duck, *giggle*

Anyway, I loved the show ever since my childhood even though I wish that it should be on TV again. Keep up the good work! _-
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 81 . 11/15/2010
Negs really lost a lot in this chapter, but, as you pointed in the end, he still is quacking and fighting.

Keep the good writing.
LyllithWho chapter 32 . 10/15/2010
I must say, of all 80 AMAZING chapters, this one is my favorite. I nearly died laughing when Negs was all 'Where's my credit card?' GENIUS! HAHAHA! LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Your #1 Fan,

~Lyllih C. Fon
LyllithWho chapter 80 . 10/5/2010
Okay, let me start off this review by saying that THIS IS THE BOODYFREAKING BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! I haven't reviewed until this point becase I just HAD TO KEEP READING! This Fanfic has become my LIFE! Haha. It's AMAZING! It's DRAMATIC! It keeps me n the edge of my seat with every chapter! I can't get over how...how GREAT it is! It's an HONOR to read, my friend. I adore it.

I can't wait to read more!

Your new #1 fan,

~Lyllith C. Fon
Mimi0204 chapter 80 . 9/26/2010
I LOVED this chapter! Everything from the QuackerJacks, to Darkwing, to Mia, to everything! But, the piece de resistance: "Yeah, yeah, and the cake's a lie." That was hilarious and so unexpected that it had me laughing for ten minutes. This was just amazing, overall.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »