Reviews for When a Good Girl has a Bad Boy's Child
kitty1190 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Love it! whens the next chapter?
kitty1190 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
When's the next chapter I have ready When a good girl dates a bad boy and I'm very excited to see what's going to happened next. Big fan :)
erihar1979 chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Hello I'm writting to tell you how much I love your stories. I have read both of them back to back. Please update soon I can't wait till you do. Thank you for your time.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
so good! poor characters have so much go wrong in their lives. but it makes such a good story! haha, anyways, i love the story (of course) and i would love to see more of hinata and sasuke in austrailia with kiba... he and hana are together right? are they marrried? im looking foward to seeing how things turn out! bye1
Too Lazy to chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
...Sign in or leave a decent review. :D It's 4 AM and I have insomnia, just let me have it.

SasuHina, this fanfic, and Tae Kwon Do FTW!

I have read up to chapter five, it's really exciting so far! Nice with a bit of romance and the horror genre you introduced in the prequel(?). Keep writing!

...I just realized I have to sign in to put this on my alert list... What a drag.

Ciao,

.xLittleMissReality/Nessa
harley944 chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
awesome
Saki-Hime chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Not too short, good chapter.
punklovesrock chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
w really nice, update soon~
Saki-Hime chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Very good so far. I like it a lot. Please update soon.

What does Tobito mean by he'll have more? more what?
KirishimaZen's chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Yay! An update! :D
CrystalCastles chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Wow! This is really good! Your really going to switch pov's?I can't wait!Keep up the good job!
harley944 chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
awesome
lovetoanime chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Soon very soon Tobito...
Liogerzero chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ TELL ME YOU ARE GONNA UPDATE SOON BUT NO RUSH I JUST GOTTA SEE THE NEXT EPISODE
zenachi chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
You know that I love this story..please update soon..
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »