Reviews for Lonely Light of Morning
Aranna Undomiel chapter 26 . 5/22
Well, knowing Barbas and Chris' habit of getting in trouble in combination with your writing, he is probably very right about that...lol
But unfortunately for Chris that's making me very excited...how very evil of me right ;)
Very much looking forward to the next chapters to see how it will all unfold! Waiting patiently as ever :D
Luffy chapter 26 . 4/26
here i thought that you had abandoned this story! Happy that you prove me wrong! but I must say that this chapter is a little too short
IWantColoredRain chapter 26 . 4/24
Great chapter but a bit short
Warriora chapter 26 . 4/18
Hey!

I love the beginning from Barbas' POV. That was an elegant move to bring the focus back to the plot and build suspense all in a single scene. And I giggled a little at Barbas' apparent man-crush on Chris. I know it's not supposed to be read as slashy, but after our conversation about Merlin, there must have been a little transference. It made it surprisingly funny. ;)

The second half did a good job of reminding us of Chris' true neuroticism from the show, and having Piper being nice to him was almost painful. It was sweet and angsty all at once, and I loved it.

Looking forward to the plot train picking up speed! And when the time comes and Gideon's plan is put into effect, please give us that guilt-scene when Sam realizes Barbas almost killed Chris and he wasn't there to help, knowing what he does about the future and how Barbas would have Dementor-like ammunition against Chris. Oohh, the guilt and angst. :D
Ahhh! Amazing chapter! And cliffhanger! (tries hard not to bite nails) I can't wait to see what happens...and if barbas is what finally exposes Chris!
Aynessa chapter 26 . 4/17
Song lyrics for this chapter:
"Crawling in my skin,
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real
There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling
I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in"
(Crawling In My Skin by Linkin Park)

Actually pretty much any Linkin Park song would fit this story/Chris. And I have a ridiculously large song library full of Chris Halliwell songs (as you may have noticed from my own fic, lol...which I desperately need to update soon!) so I'll have to send you a PM sometime with my list. :)

Well I'm super happy to see an update to this! Very curious to see what happens with the Order, and how the sisters will react to Chris during his Barbas-induced breakdown. Woo! Getting intense!
gallifreyan-halliwell chapter 26 . 4/17
Yess updates :D This isn't gonna end well. Good chapter!
Cha'90 chapter 26 . 4/17
Yay, you're back. Once again a great chapter. I only have one complaint: it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short.
Crystalzap chapter 26 . 4/16
nicely done, Barbas's interference explains Chris letting his fears overwhelm him a few times. What Barbas may not know is that Chris has lived his own worst fear, and like Pheobe once said their strongest desire can conquer their strongest fear, which Chris is also living, so I can't wait to see what will happen when Barbas tries to attack him

So glad you're updating this it's really a great story
tryjah chapter 26 . 4/16
I was SO happy to see you posted this chapter! I'm relatively new to the story, but have been completely engrossed. I can't wait to see what happens! Thanks.
brendafay chapter 26 . 4/16
Aranna Undomiel chapter 25 . 4/10
Oh how I love Dean's humour...keeps cracking me up every time! Great to have a lighter chapter to get some air before undoubtedly all hell breaks loose ;p Hope you'll manage to update soon again!
luffy chapter 25 . 2/14
I hope you continue your story soon
brendafay chapter 25 . 1/25
erimoon chapter 25 . 1/25
Hello, I just found your story and it's totally awesome.
I'm a huge fan of supernatural and charmed was my favorite show growing up. So the combination of those two universes are fascinating to me.
I can't wait for the next update!