Reviews for Lonely Light of Morning
TheLittleCatmole chapter 22 . 7/10
Love your story :)
ThomasNealy chapter 7 . 7/6
The Tribunal has four members two elders two demons. Other then that it was a good chapter.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 22 . 6/20
One of the better crossovers of this genre I’ve found, to say the least.
The opening created a very dramatic impression of Sam at this point in his life (The complete AU nature of this tale cost it a few points for me, but the central idea is still good), still ‘trying’ to do the right thing but less concerned about doing the research while ‘justifying’ it in the name of practicality (To say nothing of lacking Ruby’s influence; she might have been manipulating Sam, but she was at least keeping him somewhat psychologically healthy aside from ‘fixating’ on her).
The Charmed Ones’ introduction to him is also handled well, presenting us with such interesting titbits as Chris’s encounter with Dean in the ‘Dark Wyatt’ future before going on to explore how the Halliwells relate to the Winchesters’ methods, allowing them each to learn from the other as they continue to work together.
The revelation about just how close Sam and Chris were in the future is revealed at just the right moment to make it interesting, and the aftermath of the Tribunal confrontation was a perfect development, giving the Charmed Ones and the Winchesters a new reason to be concerned about Chris’s future even if he’s still trying to keep his own identity secret, as well as Sam’s own story helping to assure them that Chris is on their side without breaking his word.
All in all, there’s just one problem with this story; if you’re taking the ‘Supernatural’ angels out of the picture, then what makes Sam’s destiny so significant that the Elders decided to assign Paige as his Whitelighter if the demons are no longer planning for him to become Lucifer’s Vessel?
Warriora chapter 22 . 6/17
Hey!

Just wanted to leave you a review and let you know the chapter was fabulous! The song lyrics are particularly ominous (foreshadow!). And the little things like both Sam and Chris saying that Chris would be eating - specifically - cereal without Sam's cooking really hits home, showing how well they know each other (or... will know each other?).

Anyway, beautiful as always. :)
IWantColoredRain chapter 22 . 6/16
Thanks for the update, Sam is so good.
latasha.conkle chapter 22 . 6/12
more please
gallifreyan-halliwell chapter 22 . 6/11
Hey that was a great chapter! I liked the line about Chris not wanting to here about his parents, that was funny! Good job!
petites sorcieres chapter 22 . 6/11
That was a good chapter. I really enjoy your story a lot and my top favorite chapte( so much that each time you update I read it again and sometimes even in between updates) is the 19th where Sam breaks to them the truth. That was dzfinitzly one of the best thing I ve ever read in Charmed fanfiction.

I m so happy with all the Chris/Sam in here and I m qo glad he finally has qomeone to lean on.

Thank you for this :D.
lindahoyland chapter 22 . 6/10
You have me very worried about Chris. Another great chapter.
Aynessa chapter 22 . 6/10
Squee! An update! Yayyy

While I'm rather put out by the use of Barbas (he is such an overused character both in canon and fanon), I do like the way Chris is able to withstand the assault and do what he has to do, despite his roaring emotions. Though I'm a bit surprised he hasn't figured out Barbas' influence already, what with the sudden onset of unusual panic attacks and dreary thoughts, and how prominent of an enemy he is in the Charmed lineage's past.

Sam is so lovely in this. Love how he is getting so no-nonsense when it comes to Chris and his BS.
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 22 . 6/10
Awww. Poor Chris, suffering that many panic attacks that frequently, they are not fun. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Crystalzap chapter 22 . 6/10
you'd think Chris would notice the signs of Barbas as the Charmed ones worst enemy but I guess he does have a lot on his mind
kingdomheartsz3 chapter 22 . 6/10
Such a brilliant story can't wait for the next update
RHatch89 chapter 22 . 6/10
awesome job :)
FirePony16 chapter 22 . 6/10
Excellent chapter, love Barbas's pov and the conversation between Sam and Chris, twas lovely even though Barbas might know now who Chris is. He's going to love that. On the edge of my seat for more :)

PS-Slight typo in the second sentence- "They nothing they..." Maybe take out the first 'they'?