Reviews for Lonely Light of Morning
SuperBadKitty37 chapter 1 . 10/5
The greatest gift of a true author is their ability to paint a picture while telling a story. While reading this I could see it playing out in my mind. Of all the Charmed/Supernatural crossovers I have read, this is by far my favorite. Thank you for sharing this story.
lindahoyland chapter 24 . 9/28
Poor Chris, you really make me feel for him.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 24 . 9/27
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it!
IWantColoredRain chapter 24 . 9/22
Chris has been through a lot of shit.
Another grat chapter. Great job.
Oooh, does the amulet ward off Barbas? Excellent update!
I love all of the drama you have created with these characters.I really believe all of their relationships, and it makes me always excited when I see an update from this story!
brendafay chapter 24 . 9/20
more please
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 24 . 9/20
Awww. Thankful that at last Chris is getting proper sleep and that the sister's seem to be more trusting of him. I agree that Sam would have a fit if he ever found out that Chris had orbed to the top of the golden gate bridge during a panic attack. Another awesome chapter and I can't wait to read the next one.
gallifreyan-halliwell chapter 24 . 9/20
I love this so much. It's so sweet how much Sam looks out for Chris!
RHatch89 chapter 24 . 9/19
Great update :)
gabyhyatt chapter 24 . 9/19
Great chapter
Crystalzap chapter 23 . 9/18
huh I would have guessed Chris would have even a passing thought that they'd been possessed...

As for the end, I don't think it would have been a lost cause Chris must have a plan, (maybe not a good one) even if it is a series of events, maybe there is one main event that set everything off? I don't know but I'm looking forward to seeing how you go with it :)
luffy chapter 23 . 9/15
when is the next chapter up for?
Aranna Undomiel chapter 23 . 9/14
I was so delighted to finally see an update for this story, because I fell in love with it when you started a few years ago :)
But I have to admit the details of what had happened had gotten a bit vague after so long, so I waited until now so I could reread the whole story and now I've fallen in love with it all over again.
Really love how you manage to bend both canons into something that fits so wonderful together, great writing!
Dean's bluntness keeps cracking me up, but Sam and Chris' evolving bond is the best part of it. Poor Chris, having to deal all these things all at the same time, a lesser person would have broken a long time ago.
Loved the moment when Sam finally realized who Chris really was!
And now Barbas is thrown in the mix too, that can't be good for Chris...
Really hope you can find the time to update again, because I can't wait to read more!