Reviews for Weakness
CaramelFrapuccino.ncis chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
loved it :] i'm rereading all your stories and favoriting them! you should start writing again, your stories are so amazing!
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
great story! A
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
IT HAPPENED, AT LAST! i wonder when this would be given a chance to take place in the show...
Monotufu chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I loved it! and I totally agree! I absolutely HATE the way they keep dancing around it!
open hearts catch dreams chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I really love your story!

Most Tiva fics I find are quite out of character. This one seems very true to the TV show and I can almost imagine it happening.

More though, I wish it would!

Have you seen much of season 5? The first ep they think Tony is dead and Ziva just looks really broken. and later their 'confrontation'. I wish that hadn't ended the way it did.

After that though the dancing about is unbearable! And why did Ziva have to go and sleep with Michael?

great fic, I really liked reading it but you could do more, or a sequel.

Ziva has to learn to trust and Gibbs would have something to say about it (with any luck something along the lines of 'About time.')
RedAthena79 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Love this story. And I mean love, love, *LOVE* this story. Characterization, dialogue, descriptions, grammatical perfection! Sigh. Simply wonderful. Hope you write more. If only to assuage the frustration of the dancing you so aptly described in your a/n.
Wulffmann chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Really nice story, sweet and caring :p
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
So perfect! I can't believe it! It's exactly what I imagined... And I do think that's unbearable how Tony and Ziva are dancing around the subject on the show! So thank you for wrinting this!
Milena D chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was an AMAZING fic, exactly what needed to be addressed between the two, exactly what needed to happen! Your writing style was great for imagery, emotion and really easy to follow and the sweetness you have between the two worked better than having an actual "night of passion" scene _~ And yes, I DO find it hair-tearingly, teeth-grindingly painful how Tony and Ziva keep getting further apart after getting so close...hopefully the writers of NCIS will have something like your fic in mind to appease us soon!
Princess456 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Well the show hasen't been in germany yet so I don't care but I like your story very much
Raviolissima chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Wow, that was awesome !

This is exactly how the episode should have ended !

Great job !
CarlieD chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aww... that was such sweet Tiva angst-fluff.
raven1986 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I loved the story. I also still find it unbearable that there still dancing around each other. But in the end we can only hope that it will happen soon! But if it turns out like JAG, well than it might happen in the last episode of the last seaon, when it all ends.
Lucian Dreams chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I sure wish something like this would have happened. Or at least got some more Tiva moments. Anywho awesome one shot. Very well written. I hope to see more from you.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Good story.

As for the show, who knows. The writers love to tease us, I guess.