Reviews for Lucky Days
jimmy chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
love this
Violent.V chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
I love your story, great work! .
sk8nhilly chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
aww sad ending, I miss Matt and Mello so much, they and Near are the best characters in the show (in my opinion anyway) can't wait for the Lucky Break!
catwin chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
No, no, no , no, noo! Cliff hangers, move! :[ Update soon! Stop leaving me and the others hanging so often xDD I can't wait for Lucky Break!

Enemy of Righteousness chapter 6 . 5/30/2008

The sadness.

good job.
sk8nhilly chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Hey great chapter, even if it is short. aw poor Sayu...
catwin chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Yay! Quickl update! But it WAS short, but a short chapter is better than none :] Thanks for updating so quickly and I hope you continue to do so! :)

sk8nhilly chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Wow great story! There's not many Sayu/Mello stories out there, I'm glad I found this :)
catwin chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
Trilogy? Okay I'm officially in your debt XD THANK YOU!

Anyway, I LOVED the chapter :] itwas cute, I love Mello and Matt, and of course Sayu's personalities in your story. No OOC-ness! :] Update soon :)

Tami chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
I'm loving this fic so far! But then again i'm a crazy melloXsayu freak. this story is really good, and I hope you update soon.

awesome job
ReikiConvulsion chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
Wow, this is an awesome story. LOL, Matt's sarcasm is hilarious.

"If it wasn't for the fact that you're a big bad Mafia boss, I'd be laughing." Matt said to him.

LOL
HugsForPenguin chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
OH NOES I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS PLZ XD

Update son :D

We need moar Mello/Sayu fanfics :3
catwin chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
O Nu! I horror of cliff hangers! Please update soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter! BTW: Bwahahaha! I love Matt!

-Catwinn :3
catwin chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Yay, new chapter :] I loved Sayu's reply to Mello about the floor XD Made me laugh. Update soon! I am now going to read the next chapter :P

Thanks Again,

CaeliaDanan chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
MORE MORE MORE! UPDATE SOON!XD ...Please?