Reviews for Running Blind
MissEllenHutcherson chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
The writting is really good :)
ChocolateChipCookie26 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was really creepy and an interesting read at what could have happened. Poor Josh, though :(
DarkMidnightStars chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is really well written. It's a very eerie piece.
gina chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
That was horrifngly good ver vey chilling
Analeigh Rhea didn't log in chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Okay, so reading very rarely scares me.

That scared the hell out of me.
jadepanda chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Amazing job, I loved it.
Vermillion Serpent chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I've only just watched the film and that was awesome, but scary... and now I've read this and it's just so awesome too! It fits in with the way the film works and is quite scary in it's own way.

Thankyou for writing this

...SS
Eleve Osirian chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
that was a very well written take on how he died. Excellent form, i enjoyed reading your piece. :)
Ekuk chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Great story! It fits perfectly with the spirit of the movie. You painted a terrifying picture, being torn apart, literally by children ugh!

Great Job!
HannahMichelle chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was REALLY good. I'm stunned, actually. I didn't even know there was a Blair Witch category!

I was looking at the movies, looking for some ispiration...and I found Blair Witch, and I was thinking, "Aw, nothing on here is going to be good," But I was sure wrong!

Great job. I always wondered what poor Josh went through, and this is an idea!

"With a loud sickening snap the hands pushed his chin and the upper part of his jaw into different directions."

I have one word for that - OUCHY!
Memories Faded chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow

You're story not only is well written, but it is terrifing and realistic as well as an amazing match to the movie.

I really enjoyed reading this, please keep up the good work!