Reviews for Noteful
Wow. You're brilliant, I loved it, and have a shiny day! D
kez-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
ok so...

sora's a chip rapist

and riku's a can molester

and thery're both adorably sweetly hilarious i laughed so much reading this i loved it!
skye hakari chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Have a shiny day because that was amazing! Another of my favorites from you and man was it awesome! You're writing just blows me away with how good it is! Seriously, you. are. amazing. Keep it up _
Innocent KH chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
god that was so hilaroius. i loved the times at lunch. i just couldnt stop laughing and tried to cover it up incase my mum next door thouht i was a freak laughing at the computer. lol ;}

but GAH! now i just keep reading one after another ur one-shots and keep reviewing wen b4 i neva reviewd much. guess am in the mood. hope it aint bothering u :] lol.

god i just cant stop muffling my giggles! IT was SO cute .
theblkcat chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Wow. I loved that. Especially the part where they figure out that they were the other person in the note. "When do [i]you[/i] have math?" Heh. I also especially liked the lunchs. They made me laugh.
Flame-Wolf-89 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Awesome story, as usual...
happyalien chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
hahahahahaah! "besides after all he was a bit jealous of that can..." ROFl, thats hilarious and this fic is really sweet in a good way!

Happy ;DD
Tanisha Willis chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This was a really enjoyable read. You did a good job. Maybe you could another chapter with Riku's birthday? ?
Gooty chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Ahahahaha, you are too good!

This was fun to read!

The note passing was great, if not a little open.

I loved the bit when they freaked out at what Selphie said.

Awkward moments are provided in all the right places...

Man, I would HATE to confess to my friend I like them like that...

The exact same thing is going on there... except... y'know... were girls..

*cough* ANYWAY- Great story, it was fun to read. (Nice ending by the way)

Few grammer mistakes too, great job!
Night of Spades chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Kyah

That was so cute.

I'll be reading more of your work.

The way you write...is one of the best I've seen this past few weeks. I just want to keep coming back for more.
karierte chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Great.

But uh, you kinda lost it right before the end: the climax type bit. When Sora was meeting Riku and oh-god-no stuff going on.

Still the beginning was off the scale: built it up fairly nicely and oh the PLOT. I love the way you give Sora and Riku backgrounds.
jacefacexx chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
-gesticulates wildly- xD Wow, i got butterflies in my stomach! :D and they love being there too! xD
Cwinmbrtia chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Aw! Great story! Cuteness and hotness together ... heeheehee... Love the idea, but I want chips now...

I know two people with the same problem Sora and Riku had... though I don't think they would turn out quite the same way haha.

Anyways, I'm rambling now so, yeah. I loved it, it was totally adorable, just like all your other RikuSora stories!
xforalways chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
haha m Riku/Sora love!

The only thing I have to say is that this went a little fast for me. I would have liked to maybe see the time sequence a bit more drawn out.

But nice job grasping the feelings of Sora and Riku, and I like how you portrayed how horny teenage boys are. Haha

mikki
Digimagic chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Your writing is still completely equals loves to me! Wonderful story (like aways)! I love the chip and can scenes (and woots for Arizona tea!)! -looks at clock- Ugh...I need to so go to bed...it's 9am.