Reviews for One Night In Vegas
Franca-the-Fortress chapter 48 . 8/10/2013
I like this story alot. I would like to see more on Diana, I like that she is trying to be a better person for her daughter.
batmancics chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I sorry to be mean but when r u gonna keep doing ur jackie and kelso story cause I like that one alot
drumline chapter 38 . 1/8/2011
great update, i really feel for diana in this story, i hope everything works out for her. also i hope jason gets his ass beaten by Deacon. your doing an amazing job on this fic, please dont stop cause its gettin juicy!
drumline chapter 37 . 1/8/2011
Thats for updating! SO bridget and Diana are finally going to have a chat, cant wait to see what happpens!
drumline chapter 36 . 1/7/2011
sexy! I love the fic, i want to know what will happen to this dumb ass jason character.I hope that deacon gives it to him. Furthermore, i hope they listen to diana because i really do beleive that she has changed, everyone just needs to give her a chance. AMAZING story, update as soon as you can. I'll be waiting.
Sandruschka chapter 35 . 10/11/2010
Hi Miss Bridget Sharpe,

I'm so happy that you've updated again! I really, really love your story! Vridget and Deacon were my favourite couple in Bold and the Beautiful. Wished Deacon would come back...

Please update more, soon!
KBLFan chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Update Soon Please!
KBLFan chapter 13 . 5/16/2009
Please Update Soon!
Satan's Baby chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
update soon i love this story
Taladarkiejj chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Great story. Very hot. I used to watch B&B frequently, now not anymore. I think Bridget and Deacon were my favourite couple on B&B. Too bad it didn't last very long. But i'm happy to see that there are people out there who like them too. Beacon forever!