Reviews for Not Surprised
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I know, I know, it would! Hilariously so. *Grins*
blue talith chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Another smashing one-shot from Gilari! Wow, she can write!
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
always did fancy blondes ? :D It was good :D
Naomitrekkie chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
this was great! Rose's reaction was nice. i love when Nine shouts "everyone lives" my BFF and I were just having a screaming fest, yelling that out today.
deactivated1987 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
YEs, he does seem to fancy blonds ;) Great job.
Ma'echii chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
hmm, since jenny is a "clon" of the doc, and has his knowledge, would she also know his name? or would that occur only when rose & "clone" doc bonded in your new, new life story?
addictedtofantasy chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Nice! Really like this.

I can't wait for Jenny to come back...
LimitedByCreativity chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
lol That was good! :D I loved the look of horror that passed Donna's face when Rose gave her that look :P
tasha chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
:o) so glad i'm not the only one who thought about this!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I enjoyed the story, but I've got one tiny observation to make: If she'd regenerated, wouldn't she look/act differently?

In the episode, it seemed that she exhaled a bit of the terraforming gases as she came back to life. She didn't regenerate; she was just somehow healed by the "source". I think. ;)
AzaleaDatura-in-the-Folly chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
OMG! Brillant, fantastic, amazing. I can't put into words how marvelous this fic is. Love it. Ramona-Theta
Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I'm glad she came back to life! It was such a cool episode, best of the series yet! I hope Jenny and The Doctor find each other again soon in BBC Doctor Who C Loved the story ;)
Timeless Traveler chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Yes, she could have a cameo. But maybe she'll get her own show or something.

I'm not sure but I have plenty of theories.
Kristal chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Except in fact the nice Hath that saved Martha's life... but we can pretend he came back to life too! :P Anyway, fun story! It would be so cute the four of them traveling about!
mistress haruka chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I totally agree and Rose and Jenny meeting would be pretty cool, but I think Rose might have been able to take it a lot better and probably tease the docotr about being a parent. Or perhaps she might pounder her role in a genetic family as, mother or step-mother? or Jenny's father's girlfriend?

Anyway I can image some major story possiblitites for DW with Jenny in the mix.