Reviews for Death of an Outlaw
InnerShadow chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
I love Romeo and Juliet! "These violent delights have violent ends, and in their triumpg die - like fire and powder, which as they kiss consume." That is my all time favorite quote.

But anyways, I digress. Awesome story! But who was chapter one about? If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say Allan...though he's my favorite character...
DefineNormalitee chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I'm sorry, but the time has come for you to have your creative talent drained.

*Gets out large needle*
WishfulTrance chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
i read the play ages ago, but i amcurrently having to study Macbeth! ha ha! you know- you could do this for a challenge. I you don't, let moi do it! but you put in the idea, it should be yours. that was so great, and you know i love Will/Djaq! How cute, but awfully sad.

CF xx
LisaRosa chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Becky,

Well done on adapting Romeo and Juliet to Will and DJaq's story. R & J is one of my favorites from Shakespeare. It was required reading in High School (many years ago) and I've loved Shakespeare's writings every since.
emoras chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Yay! o hang on, the death of Will take two! :(

Really well written though! I was getting deja vu throughout the whole this then when i read your comment at the end i was like O YER! lol

I'd not really thought about Will not being welcomed in the holy lands! Poor guy!

Love your storys BeckyScarlett!
Beauty11 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Is this someone being suicidal?
Tortall Tribe Freak chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
who did you kill who who who tell me NOW

plz tell me plz
ninjabread-helen chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
aw

this is great

who is it though?

do we find out

update soon ok?
WishfulTrance chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
aww. that was very powerful and well-written. i have to be quick, an i don;t want this to sound like it does, but i've updated my story- 'Nazir's Shadows' just in case you don;t know. it's not easy to see. lol.

great!

CF xx
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
not bad...I don't want to know who you killed...it's nice...
emoras chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow, that was so well written it sent a shiver down my spine!

So it's either Will or Allan because of the comment about deja vu and Robins Rescue!

So you gonna go back and let us know how this poor person got here? and maybe the outlaws response to their death, alothough that may break my heart!

I'm leaning more to it being Will because i support Will/Djaq more than Djaq/Allan. It's sad whoever it is though!

You've done it again! (of course!)