Reviews for Something More To Hope For
Samantha Jean Pascal chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
absolute cuteness! I love stories like this they really brighten up some seriously sucky days
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aw Glad Cody and Becky are so happy together!
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Okay so I'm in my room watching my brother play Mario Kart, and I was doing my usual rounds of fic watching

I saw this and I screamed

My brother turns to me and says "You only scream like that when it's something about Cody Rhodes."

Duh

I love Jillian

NOO CODY COME BACK

I love Mickie

I love hotels

I love Cody

I love Cody and hotels. Wait...

I love orange

Wow, Cody stating the obvious. I love that man. Great, now I'm stating the obvious.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like it probably sounded; I meant that it’s dark out and a pretty girl like you shouldn’t be alone at night,” he said.

Aw, he's afraid Tista is gonna come and rape me

But tista only likes dudes

“I watch you a lot,” Cody admitted.

Okay, I got totally creeped out before I read the last line.

Studying his looks..I just choked on my Spanish rice

I love pizza

I'M DRIVING? WE'RE GONNA DIE!

Okay, story time. So today, I was speeding down the freeway and I changed the radio station. Our Lady Peace came on and it's NEVER on, and it's my fave band and Cody's fave band so I was rocking out and then I was going like 90 mph. Yeah.

wait..I thought I was in the driver's seat lol

oh well it's Cody so idc

I love storage closets

DAMNIT he shot me down

I don't dress up lol

Dude. I wish I was from Green Bay. But nope, I'm just from lame old Milwaukee...HOME OF CANDICE MICHELLE (ew)

Dude, I came up with Manazon in one of my old stories. I love it.

But I love Beth too

I hate blindfolds.

Hell, I hate being surprised in general

I DON'T LIKE SURPRISES! HOW DID YOU KNOW?

I love boats

I love alcoholic beverages

Okay, Cody kneeling in front of me with a ring...

I'd have fallen off the damn boat

Wow, I gave him a whole seven word response. It really would have been like this:

Cody: Becky, will you marry me?

Becky: adjhfkawfhFJ -dies-

And you don't want me to die, now do you?

I love this.

And I must apologize because I leave the most retarded reviews ever, but everyone seems to love them.

It's one of the small perks for people who write stories for me. They know they're gonna get some hilarious ass review.

Lord, I hope you have the profanity filter disabled...
101mizzpoet101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
That was so sweet britt... but uh

where's MY one shot?

now im not even going to threaten you out of love and affection, my feelings are just so hurt!

You dont wauve me anymore... *walks over to a corner and begans crying hysterically)

I THOUGHT WE WERE BF!