Reviews for Compromise
Talren chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Ah, another Sain piece from you? Seams as though you like to write about the two Cailenian cavilers a lot.

Hmm...if you're concerned about anyone being out of character, than there's nothing to fear, well except maybe for #8, because she probably wouldn't be brave enough to make physcial contact with someone such as Sain, or any other more flirteous male, without being afraid of it. Other than that, everything else seamed to good. It was good how you develouped their relationship slowly. In 26, I think you made Florina a tad too assertive.

40 and 41 beutifully sums up their relationship in a nutshell.

Well, you did a 50 sentence work on one of the more difficult pairings to do and you did a splendid job. You just had to work KentLyndis in there didn't you?
Xirysa chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow. You are some writing prodigy or something. Seriously, your writing is fecking amazing.

...Probably one of the best pairings in FE.
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
How cute! I love how you wrote this pairing. You kept everyone in character, even the characters you weren't focusing on. Great job and keep up the good work!
A very odd fellow chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I do indeed like the Florina/Sain pairing, up to the point of creating a C2 for it (to which I added this fic, hope you don't mind). I liked your 50 sentences method of making it into a story overall; I don't believe I've seen that before now. My personal favorite was 041: Jester. That sentence pretty much sums up my view of the relationship.

Thanks for the fic,

Avof
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Good, good, a fine piece of work!

Nothing seemed particularly out of character, good job!
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Yay, you wrote it! I've been looking forward to this .

Cuteness, the way her cheeks puff up when she's scolding her pegasus. Aww, and I can totally see the scene where Florina is watching the sunset and Sain is watching her. I like Florina's reason for fearing war; being afraid for others more than herself is something I can see from her. Hehe, you do make Florina really cute in this piece. I like her little quirk when she's preoccupied. I like how strong she is and how she always does her best, but still needs to be protected once in a while. So true, too, that you don't always end up falling for the type of guy you thought you would. Aw, the way he proposes to her.

Lol Manna, I'm not surprised you worked Kent/Lyn into this story D.

As for criticism: Trying to fit all that you want to say in one sentence doesn't always work, but since it's for a drabble challenge I won't mention anything.

A few lines don't make sense. Like the bit about her voice being submissive when she's arguing with him. Also, this sentence would be better if it went: "Hector, in a terrible rage after Lyndis has fallen," had taken..." And the piece can get wordy.

But I still like it . Sain and Florina are adorable together and they have a lot of sweet moments in this fic.

Hehe, and thanks for dedicating it to me. Even though "only a dance" is stalled, I still love SainxFlorina.