Reviews for Lucky
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 9/19
I really enjoyed this. I always love seeing a loving relationship between Rukia, Ichigo, and Renji.
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Ooh this was really lovely. Sexy, yet sweet, and believable. I have a major multi-shipping problem so these three are like my dream come true. I love RenRuki, RenIchi, and IchiRuki so the OT3 solves all my problems. Basically I loved this and it was amazingly well written. Definitely not enough RenjixRukiaxIchigo love in the world.
Voidy chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
OMG! A real threesome! So natural they came to their (3 people) relationship! And Indeed Rukia is a lucky girl. Really, it's not 2 man love 1 girl only, but 2 man love each other because they love a same girl. Wow...

The way Renji and Rukia show Ichigo... to... you-know-what, make me feel that Ichi is indeed a virgin, hahahha~ Ok, this is great!

Love you Vee~
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aww i epic love~! RenRukiIchi is so wonderfully cute~! I adored reading this and the smex was perfect!
Miss Button Madder chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
What a totally awesome Renji/Rukia/Ichigo fic! I completely loved it! D

You did a marvelous job! I encourage you to write more, lots more! _
Clemen chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
She is indeed very lucky. The plot was well written. Great job. Look forward to reading your other works. Until next time, take care and god bless.
Madame Hearts chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
i'm a ichi-ruki fan not an ruiki-renji fan but when you put all three of them together it's fucking hot LOL
Xxdark wolf girlxX chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
i luv it that was hot i hope u make more story about ichirenruki but with more lemon
RukiaDeathKuchiki chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
yayz
JadeRent chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That's just awesome! IchiRenRuki is just the best, and you did well balancing how hot those three are and how cute and sweet they can be as well. I thought it was pretty in character for all of them and that's the most anyone can ask for in fanfic. That was a great read, I hope you do more! Nice job!
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
nice. this is only the 2nd time i have read a 3some. you should WRITE MORE! i would have liked it even better if renjie went inside rukia too (before of after ichi) & if rukia kissed ichigo's thingy too. anyway, love the fic!
Tres paresseux chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
You always can manage to write sexual situations so naturally. I mean it, I tend to avoid sexual content in fan fictions due to the fact they usually suck balls (and not in the good way) But yours, I look forward to just for the fact you write them SO beautifully. And not exaggerated mind-blowing ~pleasure~ either, it's down to earth but still very wonderfully done, keep it up!