Reviews for Vampiric Desires
Nope2222 chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
oh noes!

*runs in circles frantically*

A

No more Vampiric Desires for a while?

O.O

A

OH. NOES!

*runs into giant oreo tower*

XP

-Steph
tweetygirl93 chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
NO! WHY MUST U DO THIS! (STARTS WEEPING HYSTERICALY) OK ALL BETTER! BUT WHY!
Alice Penweather chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
NO! YOU CAN'T STOP! NO! I WON'T LIVE! NO!
xShidoniiX chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
PLEASE TAKE IT OFF HOLD! I JUST READ IT TO DAY AND I LOVE IT! YOU CANT STOP HERE! ITS NOT FAIR! PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING! THIS WAS THE BEST TWILIGHT FANFIC i HAVE EVER READ!

PLEASE!
crazywafflefun chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
my favortie quote in this chapter, possibly the story would have to be "Alright. Sounds like fun. Let's do this." just the context it was in and yeah...

i also thought the "Haha. Barked." was funny too. I LOVE THIS can't wait til i get to read more!
GeekNerd chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
That's finee..but update your Naruto story at least! Lol. AND eat you alive..:]
Angel of Sinne chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
Aww...I liked this story too :( Oh Well...That means you have more time to update I'll eat you alive...That's gotta be one of my top favorite Twilight stories on all of fanfiction. That's saying a lot because i have like over 100 stories favorite-ed LOL.
sirodro chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
I am sad love...but understand and please know I am enjoying everything you are writing so I will be right here whenever you return from your hiatus of this story! I am a huge fan!

Highest Regards,

DV
XxJustAnIllsionxX chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
meeps, omg! i can't believe that they did it in the forest! and Jacob heard it all, hahaha... pfft, and Rosalie&Emmett when they got home to see Jacob there... i think Jacob is becoming a nuisicance(sp?) i'm excited to know what will happen in the next chapter, and so on . yer doin an awesome job! xB But why is it that she's always *pleasuring* Edward? and not the other way around? -)~ ...yooh don't have to answer that... xP

~byes~
Ayame Amerante chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
update soon! great chapter!
firegirl25 chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
UPDAtE!
prayingforariot6277 chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
AH Why is there not a chapter 8 and 9 and 10...etc? I love this story!
Jamie09 chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
cute.

xElizabethAshley chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
Umm..

WOW! :O

lol :D

I can't even come up with words to express what I've read so far..
Alice Penweather chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
that was a really great chapter. I never thought anything would top edward's blood lust. You proved me wrong. You captured the characters perfectly. YOUR BRILLIANT!

PS cant wait to read more
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »