Reviews for Vampiric Desires
Alice Penweather chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
NO! YOU CAN'T STOP! NO! I WON'T LIVE! NO!
xShidoniiX chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
PLEASE TAKE IT OFF HOLD! I JUST READ IT TO DAY AND I LOVE IT! YOU CANT STOP HERE! ITS NOT FAIR! PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING! THIS WAS THE BEST TWILIGHT FANFIC i HAVE EVER READ!

PLEASE!
crazywafflefun chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
my favortie quote in this chapter, possibly the story would have to be "Alright. Sounds like fun. Let's do this." just the context it was in and yeah...

i also thought the "Haha. Barked." was funny too. I LOVE THIS can't wait til i get to read more!
GeekNerd chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
That's finee..but update your Naruto story at least! Lol. AND eat you alive..:]
Angel of Sinne chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
Aww...I liked this story too :( Oh Well...That means you have more time to update I'll eat you alive...That's gotta be one of my top favorite Twilight stories on all of fanfiction. That's saying a lot because i have like over 100 stories favorite-ed LOL.
sirodro chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
I am sad love...but understand and please know I am enjoying everything you are writing so I will be right here whenever you return from your hiatus of this story! I am a huge fan!

Highest Regards,

DV
XxJustAnIllsionxX chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
meeps, omg! i can't believe that they did it in the forest! and Jacob heard it all, hahaha... pfft, and Rosalie&Emmett when they got home to see Jacob there... i think Jacob is becoming a nuisicance(sp?) i'm excited to know what will happen in the next chapter, and so on . yer doin an awesome job! xB But why is it that she's always *pleasuring* Edward? and not the other way around? -) ...yooh don't have to answer that... xP

byes
Ayame Amerante chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
update soon! great chapter!
firegirl25 chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
UPDAtE!
prayingforariot6277 chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
AH Why is there not a chapter 8 and 9 and 10...etc? I love this story!
Jamie09 chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
cute.

xElizabethAshley chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
Umm..

WOW! :O

lol :D

I can't even come up with words to express what I've read so far..
Alice Penweather chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
that was a really great chapter. I never thought anything would top edward's blood lust. You proved me wrong. You captured the characters perfectly. YOUR BRILLIANT!

PS cant wait to read more
FntsyDncr3168 chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
Amazing, simply amazing till the point where I read it again loL! Do update this one soon, although, I just found one blip, he did taste her blood, that day when mike tried to rape her and her neck had the slight cut, when Edward licked the blood off her neck. Update soon love!

always,

Fantasy Dancer
l'heure bleue chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
So ... it's been more than half a month since your last update. When do you plan on updating again? 'Cause I LOVE this!

Bleue