Reviews for Vampiric Desires
i loved it!

please update soon!
goodreviewer chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
good story.

i think that u should put in another chapter.

2 b honest, this was actually 1 of the better stories that ive read, and ive been reading stories here 4 nearly 3 years.
Twiheart9609 chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
:) This is great! I'm really loving it hehe .

I'm just going through and tryin to read all your stories :D

Hot. ;)
Siblings-Curse chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
I used to not like Jacob that much, but this chapter just makes me want to hunt him down to the ends of the world, and fucking murder him! He is such a jerk! Why would he do that? And how could he think that? Anyways, I can't wait to read the next chapter and watch Bella 'distract' Edward. You know I have a friend named Edward. Oh well. Good job.

Renneta
jasam19 chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
Really wish you would finish this story. I was really enjoying it. Didn't realize it wasn't complete or I wouldn't have started it. Thanks for sharing anyway.
Monnn chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
Is this story going to contuine ?
Princess Aziza chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
Can you at least TRY to get interested in this story again? I like it.
i.am.obsessed. 'Youngbloodx chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
:D
DNWHDYD chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
*shakes head* they're like rabbits! lol
Heatherp chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
OH COME ON WE HAVE TO HAVE MORE
PizzaShapes4Life chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
How could you put this story on hold I LOVE IT

PLease continue

Where will it go next it is amazing, increadible and wonderful

I read it really, really slowly so that it would last.

It took me 3 days to read. And then I read it again 5 times.

CONTINUE if you don't, I will send you a kitty cat, and I will let you fall in love with the kitty cat and then in the dead of the night, I will steal the kitty cat and hold it to randsome Mwahahah (Evil laugh)

LOts of LOve

X
77049sma chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
y no...plz?...lolz but i still like it lolz hope u write soon i like the story i'll eaT u alive its quite fun lolz but hey i hope u do more on this stoory soon b/c its gettin good n incase u haven't noticed u have more than 205 reviews
77049sma chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
hahahahaha...edward cracks me up he waz funny in dis chapter lolz
77049sma chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
alright go bella go save ur man lolz sorry had 5 cokes goin on 6 havin a bit of a sugar rush
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »