Reviews for Nava
SmileyAddy chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
loved it mate
evincis chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
Very good story. When you start reading it, you just can't stop.
Cable Addict chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
I loved it!

Nicely done.
Steplianna chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Okay...this is your first fic and it shows.

You have formatting issues up the wazoo, please do away with the underlining and bold...it's very annoying. Also, your section breaks are really not placed correctly at the end of actual sections.

If you post multiple chapters in a single day, your cliffhanger does not qualify as one because there is no waiting to go on to the next chapter.

Also, to me, Ziva seems WAY out of character; she is strong, independent, and self-sufficient, not whiny, needy, and entirely reliant on Tony to do everything for her emotionally and physically. (Gibbs is also OOC too at the end.)

Depth could also have been added to the storyline. It would have been nice to go through the process of Tony and Ziva falling in love, rather than it just all of a sudden they went from friends to completely in love.

The story is two-dimensional and with a little effort to flesh it out, you could have had a really great one on your hands.

I mean this all to be constructive, please take it as such; I urge you to make use of the available beta readers as they will be able to help you more with your content and characterizations. Your premise was good, I would like to stress that, but it is in need of some work.