Reviews for Curing Scientist’s Block
Killer Pineapple chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awww! :D 3 This was adorable! And what I love most about it is I can imagine this being an episode and (Unlike most other one-shot fluffy fanfictions) you kept it realistic and safe for kids (That might come across this story while their browsing through X3). You also captured the way Spongebob feels in this fic pefectly if something like this would happen to him and Sandy (Because, Nickelodeon has made it pretty obvious that Spongebob has a crush on her and as for her... I cant really tell how she feels about him yet. :/ You know, besides friendship and all that...). You also captured the way Sandy may have reacted to this good to. :) Aw man... I really hope the creators of Spongebob make an episode somewhat like this someday! X3 Marvelous job! I think I love you! :D
DarkButterfly128 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
If only this occurred in an actual episode...

Anyway, the ending was heartwarming. Spongebob is such a sweetheart.
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Sweetness abound. What a good idea.

What I can't wrap my had around is that you stated in one of your previous stories that romance isn't you genre, and yet again you've managed to pull of such a lovely one! I guess people change their minds, but I'm glad you did.

And nice ending, by the way. Brought a smile to my face, that's for sure.

P.S., we all wonder how SB does the rainbow thing with his hands. You'd think Sandy'd have a logical explination for it... but she doesn't. X)
MoetEtCadaver chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
AW! That was so romantic. -sighs- Ahh it gave me butterflies. I love their romance, I wish that They would use your fanfic as an actual episode. It was fantastic. I added it to my favourites.
friends and p-f4ever chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Aw, that was really cute
hochmodel chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
AWESOME! :)
ElementWing chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
LOL very cute D I loved it
Leesydreamy chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
so adorable!
NiteWolf 0 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I like this. Really good, and kept characterized. You should make some more of these stories between Spongebob & Sandy. Anyways, good story here, yo.
Cartoonatic55 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Well, that was cute. I liked it. -
spongefn chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
that was a good story (spongebobxsandy)
Ursa Minor chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Very cute, sweet story. Nice dialog too, very in-character. I completely agree with subtle SpongeXSandy

I look forward to future fic of yours!
SOLmaster chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I'm a huge SB/SC fan and this was totally cute. I didn't quite understand the ending though. Was it that SpongeBob imagines him and Sandy together in his mind. Oh well, but I did like it. It was perfect!
Perfectly Maple chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Damn you and your adorableness! I had to read it simply because you told me I wouldn't like it. Well, you were wrong, toots. As always, this was great. This was just too damn sweet. I'm going into insulin shock.

Please, you're almost making me a Sandy/Sponge fan, at least in fan fiction form. I cannot be pro-hetero. I just can't! Without my incredible obsession with all things slash-tastic, I'm just the crazy, hopeless romantic chick. Bah!

Oh well. Everything was flawlessly in character. This fic was practically poetic, in a weird, comedic sort of way. Best be off to bash my head in the wall to shake away my awws for Sponge/Sandy.

-Tampon Masturbation