Reviews for What Music the Darkness Composes
Witchdoctr chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Eh-heh. I'm impressed and intrigued. But I am busy, so I'm reviewing so it'll appear on my review history and I can come back to it.
AnimeFreak322 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Best fanfic i have ever read!
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
*bows down* You. are. a GODDESS! This was just so, so...*head pops from awesomeness* I can't even think of a decent word right now. Nothing can explain how much I love you right now and your twisted fics. They're just GOOD. Please write an original one day! I will own it and cherish it for all eternity. :) You're awesome.

CR
picatso chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Awesome story, your writing is amazing! ] I feel so bad for poor Malik though. D
bloodyhunter chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
wow!love it Dark with blood play you don't see it everyday
Emerald Sapphires chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Holy shit. Thats the longest, most discriptive one-shot I've ever read. But horror part of the story, I was literally shaking in my seat. I loved every second of it.
Meg kitteninajarhotmail.com chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Boy, will I have nightmares tonight. That was utterly amazing. Amazingly horrifying and such. Wow, you're a terrific writer. You made me want to cry! :O
RemainSilent1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
this was really good and very descriptive. I enjoyed reading it thoroughly.
AbstractNightmare chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
The combination of gore, blood, terror and sex was amazing...the descriptons were incredible and the whole concept of music was outstanding man!

A bloody lovely fanfic
MokoBunChan chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Someone save Malik-chan!

meep. :

I wuvs him
atomic-oblaat chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
You know you've done a good job with a story like this when your reader just can't stop, even though they're reading about rape and torture. It really is difficult to write about Mariku accurately because it forces the author to go places that we naturally don't want to go, as human beings, so I applaud your guts in writing a story like this. ;

There were a fair few grammatical errors and a couple contradictions throughout this piece, but overall it was damn near spotless. I really like your writing style, and I was most impressed by your ability to "set the mood" as it were. Things like colours, emotions and overall mood come across very strongly in this piece, giving the reader an immediate and thorough feel of the story.

Also, the ending was just perfect. ) Once again, excellent job.
MokonaChan chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
My god...It's so horrible and...beautiful...
HaeneEmzette chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
wow...a very, very dark story i must day. but still, like expected from you. a rare style of writing. it's quite a nice story, in it's own way.
Parker Stark chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Very nice...ah...how did you put it? Mind-fuckery :D

Loved it :)

Kuro
FreshFish chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
OMG that was long! And really really disturbing. I'll be right back with your Prozac and you can tell me all about it.. LOL

AH It was a Mind F* Really freaky..

Well written. Brava..