Reviews for Darker Remedies
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Please continue this story it is really good
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Why didn't itachi do anything to stop naruto from being raped? Wtf. If I was naruto I'd be pissed a'f
pandabear chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
loved it!
animeluver73101 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Ahh I love this story sooo much, you my good sir (or ma'am) are a genus! Hope there will be more, love it! .
Ciel Farron chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
i freakin love this story...and (creepily enough) this chapter. Continue to write!
Kaze Amaya chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Oh wow... Well Sasuke, I guess that's what you get for being an abusive ass-hat. :P

Very well written! I don't think I would be able to write a torture scene that well unless I was in one of my twisted super late-night moods XD

Beautifully written, ItaNaru FTW! 8D
Kaze Amaya chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Aw, this is so sad! I got sucked into it right away!

This is beautifully written, you're doing amazing!
Kaze Amaya chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
This is so cute, very nice Itanaru scene

Nicely done!
Kaze Amaya chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I think you're really good at fighting scenes! I could picture it all in my head very easily. Although, if you really are bad at it to others, then I guess if I think it's wonderful then I must REALLY suck at them XD

Very well written, great job!
Kaze Amaya chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Aw, the Itaruto scene in this is so sweet And Sasuke is being an ass again... XD I loved how you refer'd to Naruto as 'his property'

Wonderfully written, very well done!
Kaze Amaya chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aw, poor Naruto. Sasuke is such an ass!

This is very well written, good job.
Amorphous Entity chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
So cute, but evil. What a good combination. Fallen-chan out! -
Miko Vampire chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
I can't wait to see the look on Sasuke's face when he finds out that "his" Naruto is now Itachi's!

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
andysanime chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
Good job and... shockingly enough -or perhaps not so shockingly- I don't feel so bad for Sasuke /... of course it could be because I don't really like Sasuke .'.
Pentagraham-crackers chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
OMG! i love it:) when i read the summmary i thought it was going to be another story where itachi rapes naruto and sasuke comes to save him or whatever but this is much better;3 i love it !