Reviews for Lullaby of Bones
finalfantasy13-2lover chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I love this!
Dny Schr-Mlln Shtlnd chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
I love this story! Will you update it again?
kooltayuya4 chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
I do love a well written story that has my favorite character. This is creepy and sad in a great way. Glad I found it :)
Miss T Hyuga chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Oh man I wish this story was updated. Could you possibly? I'm really enjoying it. It's well plotted out.
Miss T Hyuga chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Nice, it had that nice creep in it that made you chill. Or maybe it's because my window is open .. Anyways, it is written well. I enjoy it.
Unices chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
This is getting spooky
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
awesome, so she placed a genjutsu on shikamaru and used ino's body to make it real right? smart girl! man why do most of the hardcore kunoichi have to get bumped off?
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
awesome, you describe the effects of her genjutsu flute (sorry i can't think of any other name for it) ten times better then even kishi does. i hope you'll update soon.
Haraio chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
Wow. Awesome story, I'm really hooked. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Tayuya as a ghost is quite an original twist

Haraio
Lord-Strath chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
Been waiting on this update since...forever and honestly i was abit thrown off, not in a bad way but thrown off.

I thought Tayuya had a body now so why appear as a ghost before shikamaru...and she was taking a shower while wearing ghost cloths? And revealinging her self as she did before him?, and her temperment towards him?

So many questions and so little answers and again not in a bad way.

So can not wait for the next decisive chapter
Lord-Strath chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Awesome chapter, really love where the story is going , , can not wait to see what happens next.
Aura-sasaki chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
I really like reading this particular story of yours. I find the plot really unique and interesting. I especially like the way you end your chapters; leaving me with a taste of the character's final overpowering emotion. I really feel for Tayuya in this fanfic. You've portraid her in a much more likeable fashion that we can empathise with then the original Tayuya in Naruto.

well done sacchan. - Update soon and ill move my ass on with the comic. No really...i will. I can almost hear the 'yeah, right' that's probabally resounding in your head right now.
Lord-Strath chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Awesome chapter once again , A tad bit too short for my taste but potent and direct. Am really feeling sorry for Tayuya right now since you captured her astral self so well.
Nonya chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
PLease continue the story. very good.
Lord-Strath chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Please...please continue this , it is an awesome story worthy of fanart XD