Reviews for Don't Want To Know
MentalAndLovingIt chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Aww! I loved this! And in chappie two, I thought it was pretty funny that kyouya was such a potty-mouth in his thoughts! Haha! Kinda leaves me wondering what poor Haruhi was crying about. And lastly, you saw through to what I like to think of as the 'true' other side of Kyouya Ohtori. Great job!
Maggiepie34 chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
I love this.
Sakuras Heart Healer chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Aw that was a good story :D
mickey kity chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
YEAH YEAH! Happy story!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Oh, I'm so glad it went the way that it did and not how it could have gone. This was pretty good, but a little too short for my tastes! There were a few fluctuations in tenses, but not enough to take away from some of the beauty here.

Good job.

Sg
moonliteroses394 chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
dunno why but, found it really good. But each chappie was extremely short. u could put all of these chapter together into one. Then it would complete this scene.
10joinfei chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
Excellent. I really like this story and I hope you keep going with it. The chapters are short, but well written, and the plot is satisfying (I have a fever of 102, don't make me spell today). I've been sitting in bed bored to tears all day, this helped a great deal!

10join

fei
darknessfollows chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Kawaii _ this is one of those stories that fills you with warm fuzzies. Very cute and very sweet!
10joinfei chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
although it can be interpreted, my interpretation was they had sex, and I think due to "themes" it should be rated K or T

otherwise, a good one shot, short, but good
JenSoma chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
aaww that was sweet and really cute.